Conspiracy | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Conspiracy

Mar 26, 2004
Is it just me or does this whole scenario stink of Heaney trying to close Argyle down so that Truro may increase there attendances with the Argyle Cornish supporters looking for a game to watch on a Saturday? :shock:

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
GreenAllOver":1ft2mhtd said:
Is it just me or does this whole scenario stink of Heaney trying to close Argyle down so that Truro may increase there attendances with the Argyle Cornish supporters looking for a game to watch on a Saturday? :shock:

No, but it stinks of Heaney trying to acquire the ground without a football club to play in it, forcing the council to relent covenants and give permission to build something more profitable on the ground where Home Park once stood.

Apr 15, 2008
London
GreenThing":tkyspqc0 said:
GreenAllOver":tkyspqc0 said:

No, but it stinks of Heaney trying to acquire the ground without a football club to play in it, forcing the council to relent covenants and give permission to build something more profitable on the ground where Home Park once stood.

Maybe he's discovered oil underneath Home Park and is going to dress up as a Phantom in order to scare anyone away.

He would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

Jan 5, 2011
Guildford
crownhillpilgrim":13ka78vz said:
GreenThing":13ka78vz said:
Maybe he's discovered oil underneath Home Park and is going to dress up as a Phantom in order to scare anyone away.

He would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

Great zoinks Crownhill you may be onto something there!

Thats not really Guilfoyle it's a mask, it's really been Heaney all along!

M

Monkey Nuts

GreenAllOver":2tz5f82v said:

I've been thinking and saying the same thing all along. Really got a gut feeling that he's only in this to benefit Truro city!