Will We Survive The Weekend? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Will We Survive The Weekend?

Will PAFC survive the weekend?

• Yes

Votes: 85 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 60 41.4%

• Total voters
Dec 7, 2006
Just out of morbid curiosity, what do you all think? (Maybe a Poll in the offing here?).
Me? No. :cry: :twisted: :banghead: :mad: :sick: :thumbdown: :evil:

A

Anonymous

Survive the weekend - yes. The next sweaty palm day if the Sale and Purchase Agreement is not concluded is Wednesday 31st August because after that the administrator will want assurances that his liabilities are either waived or covered.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
So another extension is available if we don't conclude by Friday?

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Graham Clark":3f8kncjx said:
Survive the weekend - yes. The next sweaty palm day if the Sale and Purchase Agreement is not concluded is Wednesday 31st August because after that the administrator will want assurances that his liabilities are either waived or covered.

Is this a sale and purchase agreement with a new bidder?

Would Guilfoyle start to consider other bids from 5pm tomorrow evening, or would he more likely just extend the deadline for BIL again?

T

Tim Chown

Tavypilgrim":h8jpo6bq said:
Would Guilfoyle start to consider other bids from 5pm tomorrow evening, or would he more likely just extend the deadline for BIL again?

Past evidence would suggest he'll extend yet again with some appropriate waffle to justify it.

In practice if he turns to Brent on Monday, the question is how long does Brent have to renegotiate all the agreements he needs to get?

When is the next set of wages due, or the next waiver needed to be signed? I thought August wages had already been waived, so is the time limit on Brent the 31st August (just 2 days!) or some point in September at which the next waiver would need to be signed or cash put forward?

If Brent needs 3-4 weeks, that's another month with staff and players unpaid. There must be a limit to how match they can take.

Mar 7, 2009
Tim Chown":3ug0yepv said:
Tavypilgrim":3ug0yepv said:

Past evidence would suggest he'll extend yet again with some appropriate waffle to justify it.

In practice if he turns to Brent on Monday, the question is how long does Brent have to renegotiate all the agreements he needs to get?

When is the next set of wages due, or the next waiver needed to be signed? I thought August wages had already been waived, so is the time limit on Brent the 31st August (just 2 days!) or some point in September at which the next waiver would need to be signed or cash put forward?

If Brent needs 3-4 weeks, that's another month with staff and players unpaid. There must be a limit to how match they can take.

True.. But there's a couple of points I've been thinking of..

A. If the club is wound up, the staff will be receiving pretty much 0% of their backpay. Staff owed 5,6,7 grand will kiss goodbye to it.
B. If we can just get James Brent to address the staff, face to face in some sort of crisis meeting. I reckon they will see what an honest chap he is, who has money immediately. Chuck in people like Ian Newell, Sue Pollard - people who the staff are really going to trust - and one more deferral can be signed. IF BG gives Brent a chance.

Either way, I will make it my personal mission to make sure Guilfoyle never works in football again.

C

charlee

Nope. And ill miss come 5pm everyone moaning about how poo we are and how we lost 4-0 to Crewe blah blah.

Ha its the little things you miss the most :(

Mar 16, 2006
Manchester
FordGreen":1qzeaotw said:
Zubar's departure has just convinced me even more that bad news is about to be announced tomorrow. :cry:

This. Why would he walk out now if he thought he'd get 8 months worth of wage next week? I voted no with a very heavy heart.

Manchesterlalala":258nj0t7 said:
FordGreen":258nj0t7 said:
Zubar's departure has just convinced me even more that bad news is about to be announced tomorrow. :cry:

This. Why would he walk out now if he thought he'd get 8 months worth of wage next week? I voted no with a very heavy heart.

Very true - all he had to do was wait 24 hours before knowing his big fat pay day was "imminent".

Maybe he knows something that nobody else does.

This bit adds to my "theory" of so many elements of this miserable saga "not stacking" up - and for once I am NOT on the inside track :whistle:

Maybe for the last time.......................................

....................Keep the Faith :D ....................................?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I voted no because i have absolutey no faith in Brenda or Heaney.

Motherfuckers

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
Manchesterlalala":13k58q8b said:
FordGreen":13k58q8b said:

Why would he bother terminating his contract now if he knew we'd be liquidated over the weekend, he'd be a free agent then as well. I don't think Zubar leaving tells us anything about tomorrow, it's very bad news and it's deeply concerning that players feel this way but it's not a sign of imminent liquidation.