James Brent on Radio Devon (Now on GOS) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

James Brent on Radio Devon (Now on GOS)

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Bodmin Tew":r90qbd7g said:
Pafcintheplace":r90qbd7g said:
I know a few Hemeloids, nice bunch :)

People are people. I hope they're nice because 'Emel's got flip all going for it. Spent a nite in Berko as well, not to be recommended.

Anyway back on topic - I hope Mr Brent calls in a few home truths tomorrow morning.

Indeed they are, and having lived in some real crapholes, Hemel reflects well, particularly Box Moor which is rather posh.

May 22, 2006
cheshiregreen":1gw9ddb3 said:
Has JB been on yet?

Any details of what he said available please?

Oh, the usual stuff. Hopes BIL complete, happy to try and find a solution if they don't, the fans are brilliant etc.

Jul 29, 2010
Andrew Owen":226xgrnx said:
cheshiregreen":226xgrnx said:
Has JB been on yet?

Any details of what he said available please?

Oh, the usual stuff. Hopes BIL complete, happy to try and find a solution if they don't, the fans are brilliant etc.

I'm sure it wasn't an attempt at belittling it Andrew but "the usual stuff" doesn't necessarily mean "yadda yadda". When "the usual stuff" is truthful it indicates consistency and honesty ;).

It beats "the usual stuff" from the three amigos which is nearly always prevaracation and inconsistency but not always truthful.

Mar 19, 2004
From Sparksy's Twitter feed about 2 hours ago... http://twitter.com/#!/SparksyOnRadio

James Brent would be happy if BIL deadline met - but is still willing to take over the club

If Mr Brent gets a call with Mr Guilfoyle, he will move forward with enthusiasm

Mr Brent also says the fanbase is for other clubs to aspire to

Reassures me that if given the opportunity we will be saved by Brent.

Plus, for a different take on #pafc we hear from former chairman Dan McAuley

Did anyone hear Dan McAuley?

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
The only thing I am worried about regarding turning to brent is, like I said, BG's boss. He seems to be rapidly losing patience.

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
You would hope that seeing as BG has made this almighty shitey rod for his own back by backing the wrong horse, out of decency his boss would save their blushes and give JB (or A N Other) a chance.

It stinks and most of it is coming from P & A.