Golden share outcome (has it been refused?) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Golden share outcome (has it been refused?)

A

Anonymous

So zubars gone, not known if others are about to jump ship?
Brendans press words regarding the contingency plan not "understanding" the issue and timeframes at hand.
My view- guilifoyles setting us up for our bad news and peter ridsdale has already been declined the golden share!
Just a hunch!
Ffs

O

oggyale

dave-1975-pafc":1nktvi75 said:
So zubars gone, not known if others are about to jump ship?
Brendans press words regarding the contingency plan not "understanding" Tue issue and timeframes at hand.
My view- guilifoyles setting us up for our bad news and peter ridsdale has already been declined the golden share!
Just a hunch!
Ffs

I fear you could be right here.

Awful if that is the case.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Its time to turn off the life support machine and let this big, bruised club lay to rest.

Im utterly sick of the manner of which this club has been abused over the last few years and more importantly the last few months.

Heaney and Brendan needs expelling from the business they say they are in.

Mixture of emotions, upset and rage being at the forefront.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
If the golden share is granted i'd be stunned. The evidence that Heaney has / and would have financial influence on the football side of this club is insurmountible. I am incredoulous at the actions of the people who have between them shown no compassion for the human side of this sorry saga, the people going without while they connive and gamble in the background, the 124 years worth of honest hard-working Plymothians paying at the turnstille and keeping this club going. They act with seeming impunity while others suffer the consequences. Where are Mr Todd and Mr Stapleton and Mr Gardner now? I wish i could say that they feel one iota of remorse but rest assured they dont, they are of the same mould as the current crop of shysters, loathable self-serving chancers and incompotents. So when the loyal staff of this club are looking for employment after sacrificing so much the locusts Heaney, Ridsdale and Guilefoyle will be on their next venture in another town, scheming and soothsaying. I am utterly sick to my core.

Dec 7, 2006
:iagree: I can't argue with any of that. Utterly, utterly repulsive people who should never be involved in football ever again (FAT chance! :twisted: )

B

bandwagon

Johndelve":kc5yln1w said:
Is there a time period in which the golden share must be agreed ?

Rest of the season I think - can't start next without it, for certain!!

A

Anonymous

Peter ridsdales twitter has been quiet for a few days.
Granted he cannot divulge sensitive information but it paints a picture of what shet we're in!

Mar 14, 2009
With Zubar leaving isnt this enough to tell people what will happen tomorrow?

Zubar wouldnt leave a day before the deal was going to be completed, if the actually deal was going to be done.

His actions unfortuately say it all.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Metal_Green_Mickey":26vzva39 said:

Zubar wouldnt leave a day before the deal was going to be completed, if the actually deal was going to be done.

Well he might, but you are right that having re-signed in the summer (which I was utterly amazed at), presumably with a promise that certain things would happen, his decision to depart now, just before a deal is supposed to be completed doesn't exactly inspire confidence that it will be.

Mar 14, 2009
The Doctor":39oiaep1 said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":39oiaep1 said:

Well he might, but you are right that having re-signed in the summer (which I was utterly amazed at), presumably with a promise that certain things would happen, his decision to depart now, just before a deal is supposed to be completed doesn't exactly inspire confidence that it will be.

This is what really surprises me. People really are hoping the deal will be completed tomorrow. If the deal was going to be done then after all he's been through waiting 24 hours would hardly matter. Yet, what has happened is that he must know the deal wont be done. Yet here we are as fans still in the dark even when it seems people in and around the club must know Heaney & Co wont be delivering what they promised.

Gullifoyle will be is negative, usual self. Probably utter more crap that we have heard. Something behind the scences stinks to high heaven regarding this.

Its a shame we dont now turn our attention to Gullifoyle's company. I can only think the way out of this mess is shaming him and the company he works for what for. At least if we go under we have the satification of maybe bringing to light just how one mans actions can destroy one of the last, enjoyable things for most people, that this city had to offer.

L

lostinleeds

Is tomorrow really D-DAY? The Zubar situation suggests the deal isn't going through tomorrow, so what else can happen?

Basically I think they can string this out for as long as the staff/players are prepared not to get paid. Maybe Zubar was asked to sign another deferral and refused. I think tomorrow we might get another 'the staff has deferred again,....have been assured fund are available.....waiting for FL approval... blah, blah,blah. It seems either that or liquidation.

Another deferral MIGHT give Brent time to complete an alternative deal but Christ how long does this have to go on for, and even if that does happen BG doesn't seem like he wants to deal with anyone else. I'm starting to think that we might as well just be put out of our misery if these are the options....