5pm Tomorrow | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

5pm Tomorrow

Dec 7, 2006
Seems like a particularly important and poignant time to congregate at the Vigil site at HP? Sounds like we should know which way the wind is blowing at that time. Mass celebration/relief or group despair/anger - better to do it en-masse, I would suggest? :sick:

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
FordGreen":22bng3dz said:
Seems like a particularly important and poignant time to congregate at the Vigil site at HP? Sounds like we should know which way the wind is blowing at that time. Mass celebration/relief or group despair/anger - better to do it en-masse, I would suggest? :sick:

I imagine at 6pm there will be a great deal of confusion (Guilfoyle never keeps a deadline so I'm sure he'll not tell us until well after 5). I reckon the club will stumble on for a few more days before we'll know anything for sure.

C

charlee

Im going to be in work sick with worry. checking my phone every break. And i prob will need to buy bottle of vodka that evening lol

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I'll be there from 3 onwards tommorrow and overnight waiting on the decision that will hopefully (but I think unlikely) be the one we are all wishing for.

Aug 17, 2011
Its sickrning to see this happen to us. How has the fa stood back and let this happen. Its a joke. They have broken our club and our fans. I hope we can come back from this I really do. Looks like its a few years struggle back to Fl now doesnt it. Im so dissapointed

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Quinny":219s2iwe said:
frosk2005":219s2iwe said:
How has the fa stood back and let this happen. Its a joke.

It has nothing to do with the FA or the Football League. They're not at fault.
Quite. The PB's and Ridsdale, imo, have deliberately avoided the issue of proving their worth to the FL/FA to force the current situtation to go on for so long. I can't believe that even the FL would be so lax with time, they clearly just haven't been convinced.

R

Rich158

FordGreen":3hj9hpf4 said:
I'm half expecting an announcement some time tomorrow that Saturday's game is off. :sad:

No chance. Guilfoyle will want to get his grubby hands on the 1/23 season ticket money it allows him.

Not to pay wages, mind you :banghead:

Mar 18, 2006
Will hear nothing tomorrow.

Heaney unlikely to hand over cash (if he actually has it of course) until FL make a decision re golden share, and that doesnt look like happening any day soon. Deadline will simply be extended AGAIN.

G

Graham Cox

When Ridsdale came to Plymouth, he bemoaned the lack of communication and clarity and I totally agreed with him. Sadly we're totally in the dark this week. We shouldn't been chasing them for scraps of info, they should be making statements keeping the people that matter, up to date. Almost seems pointless (literally probably) going on sat, although I'll drag myself down there anyway.

Mar 18, 2006
newtonorient":3htult12 said:
When Ridsdale came to Plymouth, he bemoaned the lack of communication and clarity and I totally agreed with him. Sadly we're totally in the dark this week. We shouldn't been chasing them for scraps of info, they should be making statements keeping the people that matter, up to date. Almost seems pointless (literally probably) going on sat, although I'll drag myself down there anyway.

Problem is that this is a business deal, and we are just customers. If B&Q wanted to purchase Wickes , Wickes customers wouldnt be told or kept informed about things.

As much as we love this club, we have no ' legal ' right to know what is going on. Sad but true.