Buttivant and Brent | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Buttivant and Brent

Jul 31, 2009
Plymouth
Why can't these two get together and pool their resources? If they did they would probably have enough money to keep Brenda happy in the time scale he has set. Once the club is saved they can sort out their differences. Add in the Supporters Trust and all 3 groups who seem to have Argyle's survival at their core would be united.
Blue sky thinking? Or am I just an idiot?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
plym1969":168es0hy said:
Why can't these two get together and pool their resources? If they did they would probably have enough money to keep Brenda happy in the time scale he has set. Once the club is saved they can sort out their differences. Add in the Supporters Trust and all 3 groups who seem to have Argyle's survival at their core would be united.

I've been thinking the same for weeks/months

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
plym1969":2qsikj63 said:

:iagree: very good ideal

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
marchwoodgreen":lrihdt5r said:
plym1969":lrihdt5r said:

:iagree: very good ideal

But it would only work well in Bristol ;)

G

Greenskin

Subtle dialect observation there, Doc.Do they say "ideal" down in deepest West Cornwall,too? I've got a vague recollection that they do.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Personally, I see that as a non starter as they have completely different agendas, However, Im not sure we have heard the last of Bullivant and hopefully certainly not the last from James Brent.

Now, whatever did happen to Bullis investigation? :greensmile:

And has he found any sign of having quantifiable funds yet?

Ah, thought so.