Peter Reid | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Peter Reid

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
How is this bloke still here?

We all know some havoc turned on him Im recent weeks with the poor results but when you stand back and put the results to one side, this man has been the one ray of sunshine in this horrible wet and windy saga.

Never moans about the fact he's had his squad ripped to pieces.
Never moaned about not having any pay for over 8 months.
Never moaned about the unrealistic chances of signing the players he feels he needs.

He has been the true role model in this 'getting on with it' attitude and i don't think he's had the credit he deserves.

He's genuinely the one backbone of the club and without him being manager from the start of all this i think we would have been in far deeper excrement that we fine ourselves in today.

If we do come out of this sickening period alive, this bloke should be held high in reasons why we made it.

True great.

Dec 3, 2005
Totally agree, I really can't believe some supporters are 'having ago' at him.

Yes, the results are a disaster, but exactly what do people expect?

We are so LUCKY to have Peter Reid, the Players and the Staff at Home Park, without them, well basically we would not have an Argyle.

This is US against the World time - lets ALL stand behind the Club and its Manager, Players and Staff.

A

Anonymous

Steve.PAFC2011":1ef6zdue said:
Reid, Ro and Fletcher, my fav pros of all time
I've said it many times. I love him!
A man of honour!

P

pilgrim tilidie

djg145":22d5vcsd said:
Totally agree, I really can't believe some supporters are 'having ago' at him.

Yes, the results are a disaster, but exactly what do people expect?

We are so LUCKY to have Peter Reid, the Players and the Staff at Home Park, without them, well basically we would not have an Argyle.

This is US against the World time - lets ALL stand behind the Club and its Manager, Players and Staff.
I AGREE,THANX PETE UR A LEGEND

B

Brad Rickard

im always guna support reid + larriau wherever they go! :D

F

falpilgrim

Didn't think Peter Reid would stay too long once things started to go down the tubes - how wrong I was!!!! He is obviously a man of great principle and determination. Mr Reid, you are a legend, I just hope the club can move forward (with Peter at the helm).

Nov 26, 2010
Swindon
Peter's been exemplary. I'm really worried that he'll take the opportunity at Bradford. That area of Yorkshire seems to have a lot of links with PR, PR and co.

C

Connor Clarke

Pilgrimfather":199l8gql said:
Peter's been exemplary. I'm really worried that he'll take the opportunity at Bradford. That area of Yorkshire seems to have a lot of links with PR, PR and co.

If we go out of business tomorrow, maybe.