Matt Slater (tweet - BG:"Deal due to complete tomorrow". | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Matt Slater (tweet - BG:"Deal due to complete tomorrow".

A

ajgreen

Tweeted 2 hours ago that BG "has stated deal due to complete tomorrow", unsure when BG stated this tho so read into it what you will :roll:

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
He also tweeted "No word from BG on when 2moro, or if FL will approve deal (they're saying nowt too), but league won't want 2 lose a team"

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Lets wait and see then...

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
Oh good, at last we hear Guilfoyle saying something, if only he'd confirmed the deal was aon track and about to be completed before we could have saved all this worry. I'm so glad everything's going to be fine.

A

Anonymous

Ed":1hah1iy8 said:
Oh good, at last we hear Guilfoyle saying something, if only he'd confirmed the deal was aon track and about to be completed before we could have saved all this worry. I'm so glad everything's going to be fine.
We.........Hope

B

bandwagon

Ed":3eobekrv said:

Everything's going to be fine? - will be just the start of the same old problems I'm afraid, oh of course with different names!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
PEOPLE!

so, having listened and experienced Brenda over these past few months everything he says is golden!? I have my doubts, why has he not released a proper statement then? Surely he would want to tell the fans the good news.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Ottawa Green":2o0l112i said:
Xmas is also due.

yep 4 months today :lol:

WHAT?

Better dig out my Santa suit ready for some severe alterations!