Would you watch Torquay? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Would you watch Torquay?

May 26, 2006
South Devon
IF the worst does happen and we disappear off the football map would anyone go and watch (I've stopped short of saying support) Torquay? I can't imagine not going to watch live football on a Saturday :-(

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
no disrespect to torquay, they are a fine club, but they are not my club. i was not born in torquay, my dad took me to an argyle reserve match about 45 years ago . my blood is emerald green and always will be. i went to watch man united against st. etienne years ago at home park. i was bored out of my skull. you just don't "feel" the match. as long as we have saint peter we will stay up. remember, you never hear me complain. :lol:

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Physically go and watch, no. Look out for their results above the other team in Devon...obviously.

Jul 25, 2008
Definitely not.

In fact i would probably give up going to games if Argyle ceased to exist. It isnt the same watching other teams. Saturdays would never be the same.

Feb 21, 2008
Mauge4":2ch3ecvq said:
Definitely not.

In fact i would probably give up going to games if Argyle ceased to exist. It isnt the same watching other teams. Saturdays would never be the same.

Same here, start playing Saturday's again though or the missus will have me decorating any thing that moves.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
If I had the wings of a sparrow, if I had the arse of a crow
l'd fly over Torquay tomorrow
and s**t on the b******s below
s**t on s**t on -----------.

guess not.