Good Luck | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Good Luck

D

DanWrexham

Good Luck today. I truly hope everything will be alright for you, it would be awful if you went under, you're a true football club. As a supporter of a team that has been near the brink a few times, there is only one thing I can say to you. Keep Believing. Never lose the belief that you will stay alive.

Good Luck.

O

oggyale

DanWrexham":j35ez7qy said:
Good Luck today. I truly hope everything will be alright for you, it would be awful if you went under, you're a true football club. As a supporter of a team that has been near the brink a few times, there is only one thing I can say to you. Keep Believing. Never lose the belief that you will stay alive.

Good Luck.

Thank you for your kind words. :thumbup:

I never,ever thought i'd see Argyle in this predicament.

D

DanWrexham

oggyale":2r8nfjct said:
DanWrexham":2r8nfjct said:

Good Luck.

No one ever does. After we were close the first time, we thought everything would be alright, then it happened again a few years later.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Cheers Dan. Good luck to your lot too with your ongoing fight. Wrexham was my first away game on a Tuesday night many moons ago

I

injuredturtle

Some great tweets of support on twitter #savepafc. Many different clubs represented.

Even a tweet to all followers from Liverpool FC official twitter account wishing us all good luck.

C

Cameron Millar

DanWrexham":1dapuvbf said:
oggyale":1dapuvbf said:
DanWrexham":1dapuvbf said:

Good Luck.

No one ever does. After we were close the first time, we thought everything would be alright, then it happened again a few years later.

Well if we survive this, The Trust need to start organising and set up a fund for when we may end up in this situation again

T

Tim Chown

Thanks Dan.

I was stunned when I posted to the Wrexham forums a couple of weeks ago to ask for signatures on the Argyle petition and there was maybe 10-12 pages of replies and support in just 24 hours. Great to be looking out for each other.

D

DanWrexham

Tim Chown":3b3jwvn7 said:
Thanks Dan.

I was stunned when I posted to the Wrexham forums a couple of weeks ago to ask for signatures on the Argyle petition and there was maybe 10-12 pages of replies and support in just 24 hours. Great to be looking out for each other.

We know how it feels so we don't want any club to go through the same thing. I'm sure you will do the same thing if another club is in trouble in the future now you know what it feels like too.

L

LeamingtonGreen

Thanks mate, very much appreciated. Still can't believe we and football in general is in this utter mess. What happened to our beautiful game?