I am not shaving until the Club is saved. Anyone joining me? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

I am not shaving until the Club is saved. Anyone joining me?

A

Anonymous

Hi All

Decided yesterday that I wont be shaving until the Club is saved (please no predictable jokes about long beards etc :) ).

I know its a tiny thing and not likely to make a difference but I want to have something in my mind that I know I am personally doing outside of the Trust stuff.

Then I had a thought....... We are planning a protest next Saturday involving red cards (more details tomorrow once it is all sorted). I thought how amazing would it be if as many of us as possible did not shave until next Saturday. We could set up a mass photoshot with the media prior to the Port Vale game of us all and it would just add another angle.

I also think if lots of us did it then it would really catch on with facebook/ twitter / media and would bring us what we want - focus on our plight.

Anyway. I look a right scruff. i don't care though because I AM NOT SHAVING UNTIL OUR CLUB IS SAVED.

Come on join me :)

Chris

A

Argyle1886

You'll have a jesus beard by the time we're saved :lol:

I'd love to join you; however, I'll have one hair coming out of my chin by next saturday and it's blond too. So you won't be able to see it :thumbdown:

Good luck though! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Argyle1886":ehuvj30q said:
You'll have a jesus beard by the time we're saved :lol:

I'd love to join you; however, I'll have one hair coming out of my chin by next saturday and it's blond too. So you won't be able to see it :thumbdown:

Good luck though! :thumbup:

The one hair is better than the none currently there mate. Thats 2 of us :)

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
Beardlong.jpg

Hope it doesn't get to this!

A

Anonymous

marin(er)":144w0a6n said:
im with you.

Thanks Marin(er). I will get the campaign rolling then post up photoshoot details as soon as I have them. Lets get this on a roll!!!

Chris

A

Anonymous

Peter_dout":h8pukshv said:
As a trade unionist you should already have a beard.

You sold out man.

:greensmile:

As a Trade Unionist, I should also be 50+ , very fat, sit in the office all day, think striking is the answer to everything, not consult with my members and be be open to being bought off.

I don't fit into any of the stereotypes - As someone famous once said - I do it my way :)

I'll count you in Peter!

Chris

H

Half-Time-Pasty

This could be detrimental to my sex life but why not.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Tried to convince er in doors that it is a good idea ................... failed miserable ..................... threatened her with a sex ban until the club was saved , didnt seem to mind that one thou :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

G

Graham Cox

What is the definition of saved? May I suggest that statements including the words imminent, confident or reassurances doesnt count.

Aug 18, 2006
Count me in Chris .Shaved facial hair that i have had for about 20 years only weeks ago and have been clean shaven since inspired by being told it took minutes off the age i look !Razor binned as of now. Chris, taking this chance to offer my sincere and very emotional appreciation for all you have done and are doing for our club.Thank you from the bottom of my heart.