Open Supporters Meeting 11am Saturday - Speaker James Brent | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Open Supporters Meeting 11am Saturday - Speaker James Brent

A

Anonymous

Hi All

A seperate thread to push this one hard.

11am, Saturday in the Pyramid Suite, Home Park James Brent will address fans at an open Supporters meeting.

This is your chance to question and listen to the prospective new owner of our Football Club.

Please make every effort to attend and do your best to encourage others to do likewise.

LETS PACK IT OUT!

Chris

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Living in St Austell means having to get an 9:30ish train, I'll try my best to get there but persuading other friends who I was planning to travel up with might be difficult :)

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
FERGEEE":1bxkodkn said:
Living in St Austell means having to get an 9:30ish train, I'll try my best to get there but persuading other friends who I was planning to travel up with might be difficult :)
Go on convince them it's THE thing to do. (and may as well do the fans fest too while you're at it)
BTW, you should think yourself lucky. At least all the trains stop at St Austell :twisted:
Shame i can't be there this weekend.
Can we do something similar for the Accrington game please? :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

LG":2labih2u said:
FERGEEE":2labih2u said:
Go on convince them it's THE thing to do. (and may as well do the fans fest too while you're at it)
BTW, you should think yourself lucky. At least all the trains stop at St Austell :twisted:

LG

"if" James Brent becomes the owner then we will arrange something on a bigger scale. A full Q&A at the Guildhall with plenty of notice etc.

Chris

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Could someone video it please?

Unfortunately my train won't get in until just after 11 and I have already been accosted by my grandparents for some manual labour before the football.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Chris Webb":1vjoerjx said:
LG":1vjoerjx said:
FERGEEE":1vjoerjx said:

LG

"if" James Brent becomes the owner then we will arrange something on a bigger scale. A full Q&A at the Guildhall with plenty of notice etc.

Chris

To include punctures, I need to leave at 06.30, but will be there by 11.00 on Saturday. You won't be able to keep me away.

Feb 9, 2011
Half-Time-Pasty":1xpg5lnj said:

Unfortunately my train won't get in until just after 11 and I have already been accosted by my grandparents for some manual labour before the football.

is that the 6' 6" spanish lad that can score goals :lol: :lol: :lol:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Chris Webb":185bsj43 said:
LG":185bsj43 said:
FERGEEE":185bsj43 said:

LG

Chris
Thanks Chris.
Fingers crossed that that day is in the not too distant future mate.

H

Half-Time-Pasty

grumps":gkrpsk4j said:
Half-Time-Pasty":gkrpsk4j said:

is that the 6' 6" spanish lad that can score goals :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately not, he's 6'2" in both directions and will probably be slower than his 70 year old grandmother...

A

Anonymous

On sparksy tomorrow at 0750 to discuss this meeting and fans reunited in general!

A

Anonymous

matteh.":2h4q6bez said:
For those looking to go, there's seating for 150 people so get there sharpish to guarantee yourself a seat!

Thanks Matt, the pyramid is looking great!

Plenty of standing room too for the tradional supporters :)

Apr 26, 2011
Saltash
Great job Matteh, looking really good :clap:

Sue will be pleased there's no need for to get in so early tomorrow for the scarves!

Fans ReUnited - SUPPORT FOOTBALL