Signed Pele shirt!! SOLD £1000.00. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Signed Pele shirt!! SOLD £1000.00.

A

Anonymous

Thanks to the GT's and Tank Sherman, we now have a Brazil shirt signed by the great man himself.

I will take a picture of the shirt on Saturday, but it is framed and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.

Who'll start the ball rolling at £200.00?

As usual, all monies will go the GT's for their fundraising.

This auction will run for about three weeks.

May 22, 2006
This is obviously going to be a high value item to somebody who can afford it. Would it be worth raffling this instead at say £5 a ticket to give a wider audience a chance and a very good opportunity to raise more than a raffle would?

A

Anonymous

Actually, a raffle isn't such a bad idea. 500 tickets at £5 each is £2500! If it was advertised by the GT's on other football websites as well,it could potentially raise alot more than that. I'm not trying to put out your fire Ian but raising as much money as possible is the name of the game. A Pele shirt needs to be advertised much further than just Pasoti. Maybe a rethink is required.

A

Anonymous

Richard, we can not run a raffle because of UK law, you need a licence, as would other football websites.

The GT's have passed the shirt to me, in good faith, as we have managed to raise fantastic money for them, for shirts that would not have got anywhere near the money on any other site.

Therefore, they've agreed with me, that you take the rough with the smooth.

People have already bid, the auction will continue on this site, and the GT's will be chuffed with the result.

It's not open for debate, we are not the Trust, we don't need committee meetings, a decision has been made (based on good common sense and UK law).

Right then, who's going to bid next? :greensmile:

A

Anonymous

F**k me! Consider myself told off,touchy barsteward :greensmile: I do apologise for agreeing with a couple of other posters. I must remember when it comes to raising money,do not step on Ian's toes. By the way it's easy to get a licence! :silent: :stir:

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Richard Blight":39ekg8la said:
F**k me! Consider myself told off,touchy barsteward :greensmile: I do apologise for agreeing with a couple of other posters. I must remember when it comes to raising money,do not step on Ian's toes. By the way it's easy to get a licence! :silent: :stir:

So it will be easy for the Trust to get one should a shirt be donated for you to raffle off? :greensmile:

A

Anonymous

Richard Blight":2hqxolk0 said:

If I had a fringe, I'd flick it.

'Touchy' me? Well I never!

Let's keep things easy Rich, that's the way it works on here.

:wave:

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Sue Pollard":3kh5wi1a said:
nikkk":3kh5wi1a said:

Wow! I don't know who you are nikkk, but yet again, the offers you make for these shirts is truly amazing :clap:

Definitely! Well done!

p.s. Has your company got any jobs going?! :whistle: