Zee Zan and her benefactor!! (Split from original) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Zee Zan and her benefactor!! (Split from original)

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
Just when I thought my day couldn't get better..
Goodbye Peter Ridsdale. Thank you for anything good you may have done, I will be so glad to see the back of you.
Roll on tomorrow, my birthday, 3 points. So happy :)

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
IJN":3kw1iuc9 said:
ZeeZan6":3kw1iuc9 said:
Just when I thought my day couldn't get better

Had some good news have you? :greensmile:

Your text this morning. I'm still shocked that someone would do that for me. Can't get over how generous our fans are.

A

Anonymous

Go on tell people, the man wants to remain anonymous but he didn't say you couldn't talk about it. :shock: :greensmile:

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
ZeeZan6":2dajp4g9 said:
IJN":2dajp4g9 said:
ZeeZan6":2dajp4g9 said:
Just when I thought my day couldn't get better

Had some good news have you? :greensmile:

Your text this morning. I'm still shocked that someone would do that for me. Can't get over how generous our fans are.

If it's what I think it is it's no more than you deserve. :clap: :clap: :clap:

You have been there every time a rallying call has gone out.

I thought about you weeks ago after the green card saga. & would have done it myself if I could have afforded it.

By the way Happy Birthday

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
IJN":3lddo6gu said:
Go on tell people, the man wants to remain anonymous but he didn't say you couldn't talk about it. :shock: :greensmile:

Oki dokie.
I'm guessing this has happened because of IJN mentioning me in a thread on here a couple weeks ago, about how I am skint, but still came to give the green cards out before the game, knowing that I was going to leave at 2.55 to dash home and listen to the radio. I was extremely embarrassed by this, and felt I didn't deserve to be mentioned, as in my eyes I'm just doing what I can to help, along with everyone else.

Anyways, someone (I don't have a clue who) has bought me a GT's season ticket, which includes Fan Fest entry and match ticket for every game
I don't think anyone has ever spent that much on me in one go. I am completely shocked and overwhelmed by the generosity of this person. I just wish I knew who it was so I could say thank you.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Totally deserved zee. :thumbup:

L

Laughter My Ploy

ZeeZan6":v8vn4ml6 said:
IJN":v8vn4ml6 said:

Oki dokie.
I'm guessing this has happened because of IJN mentioning me in a thread on here a couple weeks ago, about how I am skint, but still came to give the green cards out before the game, knowing that I was going to leave at 2.55 to dash home and listen to the radio. I was extremely embarrassed by this, and felt I didn't deserve to be mentioned, as in my eyes I'm just doing what I can to help, along with everyone else.

Anyways, someone (I don't have a clue who) has bought me a GT's season ticket, which includes Fan Fest entry and match ticket for every game.
I don't think anyone has ever spent that much on me in one go. I am completely shocked and overwhelmed by the generosity of this person. I just wish I knew who it was so I could say thank you.
:thumbup: (not a stapleton family thumbs up but a isnt that a great gesture and a deserved reward thumbs up)

Aug 17, 2011
:clap: Well done to your fairy godmother/father and that i such a nice gesture. Big smiles for you also I bet yur thrilled to little green mintballs. :D

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
Singaporeglen":154rz6kn said:
:clap: Well done to your fairy godmother/father and that i such a nice gesture. Big smiles for you also I bet yur thrilled to little green mintballs. :D

Absolutely chuffed. I'm just completely amazed that someone would do this. Best birthday present ever!

Sep 2, 2008
ZeeZan6":3uz5k66f said:
IJN":3uz5k66f said:

Oki dokie.

Anyways, someone (I don't have a clue who) has bought me a GT's season ticket, which includes Fan Fest entry and match ticket for every game.

It's things like this that go some way to restoring my faith in human nature. What with all the cr*p you see going on in this country - Malaysian student getting robbed during riots and Aussie getting stabbed on a bus for asking some louts to calm it down - gestures like this are good to see. I tip my hat to you anonymous donator. :clap: :clap:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Zee I can only echo the sentiments of others.You thoroughly deserve it. You have got to chomp your way through a lot of pasties :D Happy birthday for tomorrow Al.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
With the fantastic gesture to Zee Zan and what the Brighton fans are doing for us it's been an emotional rare good news day.

We just need a win tomorrow to kick start the new dawn for our club. The old girl needs cheering up!