✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
On the back page of the Herald today. He'll be looking out for our result and saying that it's important the fans get behind the new manager, "which I'm sure they will". Thank you Peter.

Sep 9, 2009
Sunderland
Peter Reid is a legend, the man has been awesome for us. I'm just sorry he got pood on! Personally I hold Peter Reid in the same regard as Paul Sturrock

Apr 24, 2006
Newton Abbot
What a gent. He is one of only a select few managers who have shown loyalty integrity and as much commitment.
I hope we see him again at home park so we can show our thanks.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
One of the few managers I will applaud if/when he ever returns to Argyle with a new club

Jul 25, 2011
NO ONE could do better than peter reid under the circumsta........... oh...er except a complete novice with Zero experience :nworthy: :nworthy:
well done Fletch you've TRIPLED reids points total of nearly a quarter of a season in just 90 minutes, but hey! no one, but no one could do better in the circumstances blah blah,rant,deluded twaddle etc :whistle:

G

Greenskin

with-menace":833c7ji1 said:
NO ONE could do better than peter reid under the circumsta........... oh...er except a complete novice with Zero experience :nworthy: :nworthy:
well done Fletch you've TRIPLED reids points total of nearly a quarter of a season in just 90 minutes, but hey! no one, but no one could do better in the circumstances blah blah,rant,deluded twaddle etc :whistle:

FFS GIVE IT A REST,YOU STUPID,IGNORANT,GRACELESS PRICK.

G

Greenskin

I've calmed down a bit now and apologise for using the capital letters and expletive.But this chap doesn't seem to understand that the thread was not about the merits of Reid as a manager,more that after losing his job,which is never an easy situation for anyone with any pride,he had the grace to wish the club well today.I would say that this is considerably more commendable rather than the "i was right,you were wrong,nah nah nah nah na" implication of Mr Menaces post.As a matter of fact i hope that he is right and that Fletcher proves to be as effective as the much mentioned Eddie Howe,although one game would not seem to be sufficient to judge.

G

GreenMill

Chris":2208evxk said:
Greenskin":2208evxk said:
I've calmed down a bit now and apologise for using the capital letters and expletive.But this chap doesn't seem to understand that the thread was not about the merits of Reid as a manager,more that after losing his job,which is never an easy situation for anyone with any pride,he had the grace to wish the club well today.I would say that this is considerably more commendable rather than the "i was right,you were wrong,nah nah nah nah na" implication of Mr Menaces post.As a matter of fact i hope that he is right and that Fletcher proves to be as effective as the much mentioned Eddie Howe,although one game would not seem to be sufficient to judge.

No need to apologise, I certainly agreed with the sentiment of your original post.
So did I

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
GreenMill":d3szckn4 said:
Chris":d3szckn4 said:
Greenskin":d3szckn4 said:

No need to apologise, I certainly agreed with the sentiment of your original post.
So did I

And me.

Not trying to take the gloss off a fabulous day...but I feel Macclesfield were the worst team that I have seen Argo play this season. I'm pretty sure we would have won anyway with Peter Reid still in charge ?

greenpig27":3s8y8zeh said:
GreenMill":3s8y8zeh said:
Chris":3s8y8zeh said:
Greenskin":3s8y8zeh said:

So did I

And me.

Not trying to take the gloss off a fabulous day...but I feel Macclesfield were the worst team that I have seen Argo play this season. I'm pretty sure we would have won anyway with Peter Reid still in charge ?

And me

Don't be a prick 'with-menace'

C

cornish_pirate

Why is PASOTI deleting my posts about organising something for Peter Reid!!! :twisted: :banghead: