It was Williams goal | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

It was Williams goal

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Regardless of whether it went in or not the lino put his flag up for a goal for Williams not Soukouna, and BBC have also listed it a Williams goal.
Was an amazing free kick

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Cobi Budge":38yiyahk said:
Robbie had a fantastic all round match today and deserves the goal

You like him don't you!!

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Tugboat":kk6j8fyk said:
Cobi Budge":kk6j8fyk said:

You like him don't you!!

He's reliable, good feet and can cross well, not to mention his free kicks. Yes I do very much

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Williams has 2 votes in MOTM vote how did Cobi vote twice???? :lol:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Be fair to Cobi, some of his posts may be questionable but I think he's spot on here.

Robbie's a very tidy player imo, rather like a slightly poorer man's version of Jim Paterson with the same strong and weak spots. Comfortably good enough for L2 level.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
GreenSam":1nc36fua said:
Be fair to Cobi, some of his posts may be questionable but I think he's spot on here.

Robbie's a very tidy player imo, rather like a slightly poorer man's version of Jim Paterson with the same strong and weak spots. Comfortably good enough for L2 level.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A "poorer Version" of Jim Paterson - is that possible ???? Anyway made me laff but the thought of someone worse than Jim Paterson makes me want to find my boots again.
Have we really stooped that low these days :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Was the linesman Russian!!? Never went in. Linesman signalled it had NOT gone in. That's what the Macclesfield players were shouting about until they realised that he hadn't flagged for off-side. Good free-kick but ....

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
samjones":7ikf1mwl said:
GreenSam":7ikf1mwl said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A "poorer Version" of Jim Paterson - is that possible ???? Anyway made me laff but the thought of someone worse than Jim Paterson makes me want to find my boots again.
Have we really stooped that low these days :oops: :oops: :oops:
Jim Paterson is/was a very good player technically and mentally. Purely his injuries and pace/stamina (lack of) that stopped him reaching much higher levels in his career based on what I saw and reports from people whose opinion I trust.

Some people however, will just see he's not a duracaell bunny and think "he must be bollocks". Shame.

Feb 21, 2011
It wasn't over the line but it was bundled in fairly anyway so who cares? Good that Williams is getting the credit though as it was an excellent free kick.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
A great free kick and from my vantage point (right behind the goal) it looked like it had crossed the line but Soukana made that academic!!

G

Graham Cox

Cobi Budge":87q7x8n2 said:
Tugboat":87q7x8n2 said:
Cobi Budge":87q7x8n2 said:

You like him don't you!!
He's a good solid pro.

He's reliable, good feet and can cross well, not to mention his free kicks. Yes I do very much