It is all Mariners fault. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

It is all Mariners fault.

Jul 7, 2006
Just trying to be a little light-hearted in tying in our downhill slide to the day Paul Mariner decided that the team dugout position should be swapped. All gloom since then and now Fletch has changed it back - look what happens. Coincidence or what!!!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Nice to see the huddle back too, and what was that all about on the touchline before the start of each half? The players appeared to be doing little jigs. :) :) :)

Mar 23, 2008
Keepitgreen":1rvmbvaf said:
Nice to see the huddle back too, and what was that all about on the touchline before the start of each half? The players appeared to be doing little jigs. :) :) :)
Ive noticed players on both teams have done this when ive seen Torquay a few times over the last few years. I guess its designed as a final effort to get the juices flowing. The change of dugout and re-instatement of the huddle were good to see.

Apr 27, 2009
Phenom":84w2nsrs said:
Stonehouse Mike":84w2nsrs said:
Phenom":84w2nsrs said:
dennis the menace":84w2nsrs said:
I thought Luggy changed it to be closer to the linesman and give him an earful now and again.

he did indeed

I actually thought it was Holloway to be closer to the 4th official, may be wrong though

I think it was Sturrock but i shall go on a google search and find out either way.

Sorry you are correct, it was Luggy at the pre-season of the 09/10 campaign to bend the ear of the assistant ref :oops: