Now on GoS (Macclesfield - now with even more) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Now on GoS (Macclesfield - now with even more)

Steve Dean

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
... all the usual, including one set of photos, thanks to Carl. More photos (from the FanFest etc) in the morning.

And of big interest I hope, James Brent's speech at the Fans' Meeting this morning, loaded by a Pasoti regular onto YouTube (there are links to it on GoS). It's a high quality recording, best viewed in 720p HD ... so I'm told!

Steve

Greens on Screen

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Watching the youtube links now with a beer, and I can't express enough my pride in PAFC & also our friends from other clubs today.
Seems strange to say this being bottom of the league but :crazy: what a great day to be an Argyle fan :crazy: :)

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
I'm in so many of these!

On the photos I'm in number 3 in the black hoody with 5 other friends! There must have been a few people around me with PASOTI!

Wotton is God":3j5a6d0h said:
Cheers Steve, good stuff as always. Patricia who seems to have been the Trust's official photographer in the Brit today should also be emailing you with the photos she took this afternoon, for possible inclusion if you want to. :D

Thanks Phil

Just posted something on the Main Board re. The Brit

See you soon

Keep the Faith :D

Steve Dean

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
There's a second set now available, mainly from the FanFest, thanks to Gill. And some great photos too. Of all the days to be away, I had to choose this one! Still operating from afar, and one or two hiccups (e.g. not the goal commentary it was meant to be), but not too bad I suppose.

Steve Dean

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Unusual to do this 3 days after a game, but I reckon Macclesfield at home will almost certainly be one of this season's 'kept' games, so it's worth making the best of it. Thanks to Patricia, a third set of photos - these are the ones she also put on Picasa and told us about the other day - real stunners. They're now on GoS so you can make them near-fullscreen.

Also, thanks to Ryan, a link to the YouTube video of the Dem'port in full song, also posted here the other day.

Both have three bars under the respective match content icon.

Steve

Greens on Screen

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
GreensOnScreen":32twbw6d said:
Unusual to do this 3 days after a game, but I reckon Macclesfield at home will almost certainly be one of this season's 'kept' games, so it's worth making the best of it. Thanks to Patricia, a third set of photos - these are the ones she also put on Picasa and told us about the other day - real stunners. They're now on GoS so you can make them near-fullscreen.

Also, thanks to Ryan, a link to the YouTube video of the Dem'port in full song, also posted here the other day.

Both have three bars under the respective match content icon.

Steve

Greens on Screen
Thanks Steve, I'll be taking my camera to the Accrington game and hopefully it'll be an equally awesome atmosphere!