🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
That's handy because I would not swap one of our players for any of their shower of poo either :greensmile:

A

argyle_lounge

we got the win. :lol:

have to say it, george donnelly, you are poo.

Aug 4, 2009
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":2vq7yaj8 said:
http://www.mtfc.co.uk/page/ManagersView/0,,10393~2461787,00.html

"That said, and I don't want this to sound disrespectful but there isn't a player in my squad that I would want to swap for one of theirs

Well somebody is a bad loser :lol: .. also, George Donnelly ARGYLE REJECT!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Sounds like he's just eaten a big fat cow testicle and didn't enjoy it. Shame

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
I would take the time to make an account on their fan forum and troll them but I don't think they're a big enough club to have one! Like seriously how many did they have watching today? :lol:

Aug 4, 2009
Plymouth
FERGEEE":2rukp2i7 said:
I would take the time to make an account on their fan forum and troll them but I don't think they're a big enough club to have one! Like seriously how many did they have watching today? :lol:

68 :doh:

Mar 10, 2011
Plymouth
What a cock, we beat them, they came to us expecting a win, and easy ride, didnt get that today, didnt get a win and instead got a football match. They could not get a goal so he is feelig sorry for himself, Well got news for you, we have had enough of losign so you take it, we will take the 3 points, thankyou, now cry yourself to sleep and we will carry on and hope its more to come.. Come On you Greens :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
"That said, and I don't want this to sound disrespectful but there isn't a player in my squad that I would want to swap for one of theirs

How to win friends, sound educated and influence the football world. (Who is the manager anyway ??)
Their players probably froze a bit due to:
Playing in a stadium
Playing in front of a crowd
Being confused who they were playing having spotted all the different shirts in the crowd
Constant noise
and
Being confused because the team they were playing was not as described by their manager.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
weeksy":3ml1ycud said:
FERGEEE":3ml1ycud said:

That's awful, I'd say my hometown of St Austell take more fans to an away game, no jokes!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
This from a manager of the worst team to visit Home Park in a long long time.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
FERGEEE":2ztqz1au said:
weeksy":2ztqz1au said:
FERGEEE":2ztqz1au said:

That's awful, I'd say my hometown of St Austell take more fans to an away game, no jokes!

I actually felt sorry for their 68. They were struck right up the other end on their own and seemed to be excuded from the love-in that was happening elsewhere in the stadium.

M

MylesPAFC

Ok then so if it's not the players that lost the game today, then you must have lost out on your tactics.

Basically, he is calling himself a crap manager without even knowing it.

:nworthy: :nworthy: :clap:

M

Midfield Diamond

Lundan Cabbie":2krpcwc6 said:
FERGEEE":2krpcwc6 said:
weeksy":2krpcwc6 said:
FERGEEE":2krpcwc6 said:

I actually felt sorry for their 68. They were struck right up the other end on their own and seemed to be excuded from the love-in that was happening elsewhere in the stadium.

The couple we met in the Brit were asking us Brighton fans to join them to swell their numbers! They did admit that they would probably be outnumbered by Brighton.