From Sussex to Devon - Fans Reunited | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

From Sussex to Devon - Fans Reunited

H

Horsham Seagull

Hello Pilgrims from a Seagull in Horsham, West Sussex. Just to say a huge big thank you for the very warm welcome we got from the Green Army for yesterday's Fans Reunited day. We met so many Argyle fans and were slightly embarrassed to get many pats on the back and "thank you's" for coming, I was welling up on more than one occassion I can tell you. It was so great to see smiling faces on a true fans day out at what must be a difficult time for you and your club. It was a fantastic day and the FanFest event in the Pyramid Suite was brillant. The guys on stage doing the singing and banter were very entertaining, the pasty delicious and the pint greatfully received. I think this FanFest thing should be done at other clubs, a really good way for fans of clubs to meet and get together before a match and done in the true spririt of football.

It was worth making the long trip and I'm really pleased that we went along to support you guys, I hope that us Brighton fans along with the fans from the many other clubs who attended yesterday's special day helped move things along in a small but encouraging way. I trust and hope that there will always be that special bond of friendship between us, we know and understand exactly what you're going through. We've been there and come through it, so we know that you and your club can do the same.

To the small young boy who I gave my Green Army scarf to at half time in the concourse of the main Grandstand: Wear it with pride and look after your club. Tell your schoolmates that it was given to you by a Brighton fan on Fans Reunited Day who, like you, is a true football fan. You can say, as can I, that you were proud to have been there on that special day.

Fans United will never be defeated! :thumbup:

http://www.horshamseagull.co.uk/2011/09/fans-re-united.html

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Where were you sitting?

In the devonport, especially in blocks 3 & 4 there were Brighton chants on more than one occasion :) Thanks for coming and it's nice to see on your forums some fans are going the Crawley game :D

Sep 4, 2011
Horsham Seagull":3s7hp40n said:
Hello Pilgrims from a Seagull in Horsham, Sussex. Just to say a huge big thank you for the very warm welcome we got from the Green Army for yesterday's Fans Reunited day. We met so many Argyle fans and were slightly embarrassed to get so many pats on the back and "thank you's for coming", I was welling up on more than one occassion I can tell you. It was so great to see smiling faces on a true fans day out at what must be a difficult time for you and your club. It was a fantastic day and the Fans Fest event in the Pyramid Suite was brillant. The guys on stage doing the singing and banter were very entertaining, the pasty delicious and the pint greatfully received. I think this Fans Fest thing should be done at other clubs, a really good way for fans of clubs to meet and get together before a match and done in the true spririt of football.

It was worth the long trip and I'm really pleased that we went along to support you guys, I hope that us Brighton fans along with the fans from the many other clubs who attended yesterday's special day helped move things along in a small but encouraging way. I trust and hope that there will always be that special bond of friendship between us, we know and understand exactly what you're going through. We've been there and come through it, so we know that you and your club can do the same.

To the small lad who I gave my Green Army scarf to at half time in the concorse of the Mayflower Stand: Wear it with pride and look after your club. Tell your schoolmates that it was given to you by a Brighton fan on Fans Reunited Day, like you a true football fan. You can say, as can I, that you were proud to have been there on that special day.

Fans United will never be defeated!

It is a day i will never forget, and i am a Brighton Fan, it was an absolute Honour to come down and sing with the green Army in Block 3, Row S. Loved making some noise and singing for the 90 mins, even if i did have my mate blowing his bloody Horn in my ear.

Never ever forget, and when you come out of this, we will see you at the Amex in a few years time!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Fans United, We'll never be defeated!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

H

Horsham Seagull

FERGEEE":3jn6igtt said:
Where were you sitting?

In the devonport, especially in blocks 3 & 4 there were Brighton chants on more than one occasion :) Thanks for coming and it's nice to see on your forums some fans are going the Crawley game :D

We ordered online for Fans Fest which included match tickets in the main Grandstand (?Mayflower stand). And yes, we heard the left side (and the right side) singing in the Devonport end. This is a very familiar chant at the Amex where the North Stand and the West Stand sing across to each other.

Sorry but won't be able to make the Crawley game as I'll be up in Ipswich following the Albion. Will be thinking of you guys though and keeping an eye on the result.

PS: Loved singing Happy Birthday to the young ladies in the Fans Fest yesterday!

May 14, 2004
PLYMOUTH
to all you Brighton fans that came down and made it such a very special day, one i will never forget a very big GREEN ARMY THANKYOU and good luck for the rest of the season, you are without doubt a credit to your club :thumbup:

Sep 4, 2011
8th of October - Plymouth Arygle v Accrington Stanley

looks like you could may well have some more visitors that day?

Just to make sure you haven't forgotten the left side right side song ;)

That's if you want us to come back???

P

pete707

Slinky the Seagull":3ljv29kz said:

You guys are more than welcome!! I absolutely loved it yesterday.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
pete707":1k692r7d said:
Slinky the Seagull":1k692r7d said:

You guys are more than welcome!! I absolutely loved it yesterday.

:iagree:

A fantastic day yesterday, and I am really thankful to all the fans who came to Home Park yesterday to support us. We will never forget! You guys have restored our faith in the game with your support. A brilliant and emotional day in so many respects! :scarf:

H

Horsham Seagull

greengenes":1bexkeuw said:
What we need to do when fixtures don't clash is get ourselves up to Brighton for a match and support them .

If you do come down to the Amex then please don't forget to bring Pilgrim Pete with you (my new best friend!). :wave:

Horsham_Seagull_and_Pilgrim_Pete.jpg

Feb 29, 2008
Many thanks to all of you that made the effort yesterday, very emotional and one of the best days ever, have we turned the corner, I do hope so. :thumbup: