Le Keeper's words. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Le Keeper's words.

A

Anonymous

Ro' came into the FF last night (as did every other player, by the way) and a few of us were congratulating he and Fletch on their first win.

Ro' told us in that wonderful French accent of his, that he told all of the youngsters that they simply don't realise what a big club they are playing for, 'play well, bring the crowds back, and you will all soon realise what size this club this is' was his exact words.

:nworthy:

{Please note, thanks to Mat, our 'We are not worthy' smiley is back}

Aug 7, 2010
IJN":1qp0u924 said:
Ro' came into the FF last night (as did every other player, by the way) and a few of us were congratulating he and Fletch on their first win.

Ro' told us in that wonderful French accent of his, that he told all of the youngsters that they simply don't realise what a big club they are playing for
, 'play well, bring the crowds back, and you will all soon realise what size this club this is' was his exact words.

That is too true- you see youngsters like Dan Hart and Jared Sims (plus many others) all from the Devon/Cornwall area who go on about wanting to see there favourite team Arsenal or United win, they dont show any passion or commitment to the club at all. Probably the most passionate youngsters I have seen are LeCointe and Nelson (if he counts), you only need to look at there twitter pages to see that.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Am I the only one that thinks in the future he needs another final testimonial for a proper send off :nworthy:

Aug 7, 2010
matteh.":1t9vzcd5 said:
Compton Green":1t9vzcd5 said:
IJN":1t9vzcd5 said:

Ro' told us in that wonderful French accent of his, that he told all of the youngsters that they simply don't realise what a big club they are playing for
, 'play well, bring the crowds back, and you will all soon realise what size this club this is' was his exact words.

That is too true- you see youngsters like Dan Hart and Jared Sims (plus many others) all from the Devon/Cornwall area who go on about wanting to see there favourite team Arsenal or United win, they dont show any passion or commitment to the club at all. Probably the most passionate youngsters I have seen are LeCointe and Nelson (if he counts), you only need to look at there twitter pages to see that.

What a load of rubbish, you're judging them based on Twitter?

Maybe actually see them in person and you'll realise that they are incredibly committed to the club and want to play for us.

No, talking to a lot of them on FB, they dont seem to be interested at all in the current state of the club.
We all know your somewhat obsessed with the youth team Matteh but please allow them to take a little bit of criticism, this is even coming from a man who has been at this club for 10 years, if there so 'committed' why would Le keeper say this?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Compton Green":8fpow635 said:
matteh.":8fpow635 said:
Compton Green":8fpow635 said:
IJN":8fpow635 said:

What a load of rubbish, you're judging them based on Twitter?

Maybe actually see them in person and you'll realise that they are incredibly committed to the club and want to play for us.

No, talking to a lot of them on FB, they dont seem to be interested at all in the current state of the club.
We all know your somewhat obsessed with the youth team Matteh but please allow them to take a little bit of criticism, this is even coming from a man who has been at this club for 10 years, if there so 'committed' why would Le keeper say this?

you read: (and i paraphrase) 'they don't realise what a big club this is'

as:' they are none of them in the least interested in playing for Argyle or in the club's future?'

bit of a leap ain't it?? they may not be committed in your judgement but i don't see that Ro said that was his opinion?

Jul 29, 2006
Cornwall
Did anyone else notice that at the end of the match he shook hands with the subs on the bench. What a wonderful gesture. Something that I have never seen at Argyle before. Though I may not have noticed. We are so lucky to still have him. Thank you Ro.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
tobysFlag":2qqm30rh said:
Absoloute Hero.

How many people were in the FF after the game?

probably around 100 ish for the evening do ............... and a very good nite to go with a very good day

J

jannerjoe

Matteh, Dan Hart has said on several occassions that he doesn't want to be here at the "tinpot" club, he only plays for them because of the rules regarding U16s and distances to the clubs, and that as soon as possible he will leave. When there were rumours about him going to Arsenal he was virtually packed, and then was in a shitty at training for the next few days when it fell through. He's also a big headed, disrespectful kid

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I can tell you for one that Dan Hart always gives a shout out to the first team on a matchday, and going by his tweets is as happy when Argyle win as he is when Arsenal win! Was tweeting that he was nervous one of the days we may have gone bust if I remember. Far from the atitude of someone who doesn't care I suggest.

What a bollocks thread.

First win of the season and the best we can do is slag of the youth team. Jeez.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
What is it with this constant stuff about the size of the club?

As a Crystal Palace fan I am proud that I support and follow a small club but I would not say that Argyle were any bigger than Palace. Stop bigging yourselves up. Be proud of what you are.

Mar 16, 2009
London
Lundan Cabbie":c5anz2tv said:
What is it with this constant stuff about the size of the club?

As a Crystal Palace fan I am proud that I support and follow a small club but I would not say that Argyle were any bigger than Palace. Stop bigging yourselves up. Be proud of what you are.

Cabbie - are you on a wind up?

Ro's words are a necessary tonic, and much needed motivationally.

Nobody except you is comparing Argyle to Palace. Irrelevent.

H

Half-Time-Pasty

This year could well be the year that we truly honour Romain for his work at Argyle, I can think of no better way than to have him in the management team IF he and Fletch pull this off. :nworthy:

P.S. Just because they don't support Argyle doesn't mean that they have no passion for the club.
What a stupid pointless couple of posts, especially when this was a positive thread.