Block 3 is the place to be! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Block 3 is the place to be!

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
I'm on iPhone so apologises for any typos,

Somebody's comment inspired me to quickly start this thread, for the pockets of chanters at around blocks 14 & 15 come and sit at blocks 3 & 4 next game unless you have a season ticket of course. I doubt the atmosphere will be as electric as it was yesterday for the rest of the season but I think if we pick up a few wins on the trott and can hire some Brighton fans :lol: we can once again make Home Park a hostile fortress that will be unpleasant for away supporters.

Sep 4, 2011
FERGEEE":1vzw23ie said:

Somebody's comment inspired me to quickly start this thread, for the pockets of chanters at around blocks 14 & 15 come and sit at blocks 3 & 4 next game unless you have a season ticket of course. I doubt the atmosphere will be as electric as it was yesterday for the rest of the season but I think if we pick up a few wins on the trott and can hire some Brighton fans :lol: we can once again make Home Park a hostile fortress that will be unpleasant for away supporters.

another load of Brighton Fans are looking to come back 8th of October? (Plymouth Arygle v Accrington Stanley), if we can get a coach sorted out....

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Block 3 and 4 are the places to be because the singers are in both. Glad I got my season ticket in block 4, though we always seem to sneak up to the back of the stand where the atmosphere is.
Its been superb this season and yesterday was even better.

B

bandwagon

Slinky the Seagull":29vu85ij said:
FERGEEE":29vu85ij said:

another load of Brighton Fans are looking to come back 8th of October? (Plymouth Arygle v Accrington Stanley), if we can get a coach sorted out....

What route does your coach take?

May 23, 2011
Cobi Budge":24hwt992 said:
Block 3 and 4 are the places to be because the singers are in both. Glad I got my season ticket in block 4, though we always seem to sneak up to the back of the stand where the atmosphere is.

No it hasnt! It's been bloody awful, every game apart from yesterday.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
tobysFlag":2vce1yuf said:
Cobi Budge":2vce1yuf said:

No it hasnt! It's been bloody awful, every game apart from yesterday.
I agree with you, the first 10 minutes of the Port Vale game was pretty good, let's hope from yesterday onwards the atmosphere will improve drastically.

Sep 4, 2011
bandwagon":113irifj said:
Slinky the Seagull":113irifj said:
FERGEEE":113irifj said:

yesterday it was southampton / salisbury / A30 / A38

B

bandwagon

Slinky the Seagull":1clc95oh said:
bandwagon":1clc95oh said:
Slinky the Seagull":1clc95oh said:
FERGEEE":1clc95oh said:

What through Sherborne?

Sep 4, 2011
bandwagon":2kyy4ord said:
Slinky the Seagull":2kyy4ord said:
bandwagon":2kyy4ord said:
Slinky the Seagull":2kyy4ord said:
FERGEEE":2kyy4ord said:

What through Sherborne?

as for through sherbourne, god knows?? i was at the back singing!!!

B

bandwagon

Slinky the Seagull":2paawm9u said:
bandwagon":2paawm9u said:
bandwagon":2paawm9u said:
FERGEEE":2paawm9u said:

What through Sherborne?

as for through sherbourne, god knows?? i was at the back singing!!!

Sherborne is on the A30, if there are any spaces could be a few Argyle fans chip in and get on there!! :thumbup:

Mar 10, 2011
Plymouth
Slinky the Seagull":1gmex1c8 said:
FERGEEE":1gmex1c8 said:

Im sure that we could all put in a couple of quid each that would pay for a coach or 3 from brighton and back?? :nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy: BRIGHTON FANS ARE GREAT

Sep 4, 2011
dollygray78":3gk4kdce said:
Slinky the Seagull":3gk4kdce said:
FERGEEE":3gk4kdce said:

Im sure that we could all put in a couple of quid each that would pay for a coach or 3 from brighton and back?? :nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy: BRIGHTON FANS ARE GREAT

the wheels are in motion, if we can we will!!!