Fans Re-united photos - Brit and Home Park | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Fans Re-united photos - Brit and Home Park

J

jsimmons

I spoke to the girl photographer at the match yesterday and she said that she was planning to e-mail photos from the Port Vale and Macclesfield home games to Greens On Screen.

Mar 10, 2011
Yes where are the pictures from saturday that the lady was taking? I know she took quite a few in the Brit before the game as she asked me to be in some and would like to see them!!!

Green_To_The_Bone":2fx3813i said:
Does anyone know if the pictures the lady in the trust t-shirt was taking are online anywhere?

I was at the back of block 3 and it looked like she got some great pics.

Good news, she's my missus and she's been sorting them out this evening and trying to get them on greens on screen. But we're not sure how to do it so patience please. She's waiting for a reply from steve at GoS.

There are some cracking photos! :D :D :D :D

P

PASTIE

I nearly leapt into that first picture in the garden of the Brit too.

Might have spilled my pint though...

M

Midfield Diamond

If anyone is interested in what I look like, we (ie the family) are in Photo 6 of the above link - my son is the one with the green Brighton shirt, wife is on the left and I am third from left with just my head showing.

Thanks again for your hospitality, we thoroughly enjoyed the day and I think it made a big impression on my son who is too young to remember the original Fans United.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
I've not had anything, nor any emails. Maybe she changed her mind and went the Picassa was instead?
Steve