First post | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

First post

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Hi all,

My name is Adrian and I've followed Argyle (work permitting) for over 20 years and yesterday's game was by far and away the most emotional. Moreso than Wembley in fact.The first half for me was spent searching out all the different team colours but still caught the goal.
For me having the BHA fans was like having your older brother babysitting whilst the olds were out and thought how we were all on our best behaviour. I do hope that we the fans have realised by the dedication of supporters of other sides attending from far and wide how we should be supporting the team and making as much positive noise as possible. I sit in the Lyndhurst and have to admit to it being a morgue at times and would welcome the "I'm the Dem'port, I'm the Lyndhurst" being taken up by the many. Maybe with a version of the Poznan thrown in somewhere. It obviously made a difference to the team on the pitch and hopefully to the resolve of James Brent. But did yesterday's feel good factor come in part from Kevin Heaney being found out and disappearing up his backside.
Does anyone know if there is a groundswell idea of taking a coach load or 2 to the Amex this season as a thank you to the BHA fans who led so magnificently the fans re-united and who without the whole thing could have turned into a damp sqib.

Now we have to grow up and stand on our own 2 feet again and show all of those who attended yesterday that we are worth it. That we will be back, and we will be back better and stronger than ever before.

Adrian

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Hi mate :thumbup:

I think thats one of the main problems (your last sentence). Many people think we will be stuck down here for the rest of eternity, but even Bradford will be back oneday ;) , hopefully a little faster in our case.
We are a big club and we have a big fan base for the league we are in, we have a group of positive players, superb staff and passionate senior figures in charge.
I would also be up for going to the Amex to return the favour, just to show our thanks.
Good times lay ahead so keep the faith.

Cobi

May 16, 2005
Elburton
A mass Pilgrimage to Brighton would be a cracking idea once we are safe from the clutches of administration. It would be a great way to show our thanks to the Seagulls.

A

Anonymous

Elburton":3lbzajvq said:
A mass Pilgrimage to Brighton would be a cracking idea once we are safe from the clutches of administration. It would be a great way to show our thanks to the Seagulls.

That was discussed with some of the Brighton fans last night.

:greensmile:

G

GreenArmy1986

great idea but would we be able to get tickets it sold out every week think the best thing to do is a arrange a friendly next year

P

PASTIE

Or a Brighton away game and we stand in green in the away end and cheer them on?

G

gosbts

GreenSam":1mpfxobs said:
PASTIE":1mpfxobs said:
Or a Brighton away game and we stand in green in the away end and cheer them on?
Better idea for me. Home games are all sold out aren't they?

Home games do sell out but that doesn't mean you wouldn't be able to get tickets. I think it will depend on who we're playing as to the availability of tickets. You could always contact Martin Perry (Albion CEO), tell him what you'd like to do and ask him to help you get tickets. However you get hold of tickets it will be worth it for you guys-you'll be made very welcome and a trip to The Amex is always good.