Thanks from Yeovil | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thanks from Yeovil

Aug 10, 2011
Was there yesterday in my Yeovil shirt.

Really enjoyed the Fans Fest - great atmosphere and the perfect way to get in the right frame of mind. Have to say that the noise yesterday from a 6,000 crowd made much more noise than many 20,000+ crowds that I've been in - and I'm sure that it gave a real boost to the players.

Must confess that I was at the Barnet match too (was working in London) and that was equally impressive - big number and kept the noise going throughout.

I remember well when Yeovil almost went bust in the early 1990s - sometimes you have to reach the depths before things get better. Keep the faith guys, you'll come through......and I'm sure that James Brent could really see for himself (and hear) just what Argyle means - not just to the local community but also the wider football world. He will know now that he is absolutely doing the right thing.

COYG!

B

bizzay1

:nworthy: :nworthy: thank you for coming and showing solidarity with the whole football world :nworthy: :nworthy:

Jakman":qypd679e said:

Really enjoyed the Fans Fest - great atmosphere and the perfect way to get in the right frame of mind. Have to say that the noise yesterday from a 6,000 crowd made much more noise than many 20,000+ crowds that I've been in - and I'm sure that it gave a real boost to the players.

Must confess that I was at the Barnet match too (was working in London) and that was equally impressive - big number and kept the noise going throughout.

I remember well when Yeovil almost went bust in the early 1990s - sometimes you have to reach the depths before things get better. Keep the faith guys, you'll come through......and I'm sure that James Brent could really see for himself (and hear) just what Argyle means - not just to the local community but also the wider football world. He will know now that he is absolutely doing the right thing.

COYG!

Thanks for coming down and supporting us. It wont be forgotten! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

B

bandwagon

Jakman":2ola8o0u said:

COYG!

Well done for turning up Jakman - having lived in Sherborne and Milborne Port area for nigh on 30 years I have been to a few Yeovil games, some at the old Huish the most memoral being the QPR game!!

Yeovil have come along way in that time, never thought I would see tables where you are higher than us but just shows how clubs can get caught up in the football spiral and mess it up - There are 7 Argyle fans in Sherborne and we were all ST holders at various points but now down to 2!!

Good luck and make sure you finish above the Greeks!! :lol: :lol: :lol: