To stay up odds? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

To stay up odds?

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Anyone know of any bookies that have a market on 'To stay up' in league 2?

I notice we are mega favourites with most bookies still to go down, so I reckon odds on simply staying up could be decent. Thanks

D

deanthegreenmachine

8/15 to be relegated with coral before saturday , dont think a staying up comes into it, normally just relegation and promotion odds

Aug 17, 2006
Last season a market on staying up wasn't generally available until late March or early April. I imagine it'll be the same this season.
Still, it might be worth your while asking any bookie and seeing what response you get. They might accommodate you. They might not.

Jan 5, 2011
Guildford
You can get us at 25/1 for a top 7 finish.

I'll ask the bookies later when i pick up my winnings for the 2-0 Argyle bet i had on at the weekend :cool:

D

deanthegreenmachine

martynargyle":bral9fso said:
I would personally stake a bet on a wiining sequence for us right now!
No false dawns anymore, we are a bi club amongst small boys, saturday will breed a new belief!
Failing a winning sequence bet I would place on a minimum top ten finish.

were a bi club, i never knew that :oops:

Mar 21, 2008
funny I was looking for the same thing this morning, as mentioned I don't believe a market has been made yet for it and won't be until later in the season when the picture of the league table becomes clearer rather than able to change on a couple of results.

I'd be interested to hear any responses from people asking bookies if they'll accomodate the bet