Cheltenham Away | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cheltenham Away

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
May be a tad premature, but are there any plans to organise a trip up to Cheltenham? I was looking at getting a train, but its coming in at £54 with Raileasy. Anybody have contacts for discount/block bookings etc? Failing that, a coach would be good :greensmile:

A

Anonymous

There will definitely be a GT/PASOTI coach (maybe even two) for that one.

:scarf:

B

Blackpool Green

Seeing as this thread is up and running, is anyone making the journey by car from anywhere in the NW? Am willing to share fuel costs. Can't drive due to health reasons. Will get there by train, but sharing the trip with a fellow green would be good.

M

MylesPAFC

Long journey for me, live approx 2 minutes from the ground :thumbup:

May 8, 2011
Just bought my match ticket for the Cheltenham game through their website.

Seems odd that if you buy from Argyle only ST holders can buy until 8th October but anyone can buy now from Cheltenham.

Tried to get seats in the two end blocks but both were marked as sold out so I wonder if these are kept empty for segregation or are these the tickets sent down to Argyle to sell?

R

Rob1983

HC Green":90e93sw3 said:
Just bought my match ticket for the Cheltenham game through their website.

Seems odd that if you buy from Argyle only ST holders can buy until 8th October but anyone can buy now from Cheltenham.

Tried to get seats in the two end blocks but both were marked as sold out so I wonder if these are kept empty for segregation or are these the tickets sent down to Argyle to sell?

Are you in the away end still then ? As I need to get 3 asap as have bought train and hotel already and don't have an ST

May 8, 2011
Yes tickets for the away end. The website let's you pick your seat, there is a £2 charge for using a credit card though!

R

Rob1983

HC Green":2rwcmoeh said:
Yes tickets for the away end. The website let's you pick your seat, there is a £2 charge for using a credit card though!

I've bought them! Thanks for the info! Went to online tickets and they had hazlewoods stand block 5 for sale row H 97,98,99 at the back row COYG

M

MylesPAFC

Going to go and get my tickets tomorrow from Cheltenham, can see these selling out and don't want to risk it.

M

MylesPAFC

evans123":1730vdob said:
MylesPAFC":1730vdob said:
Going to go and get my tickets tomorrow from Cheltenham, can see these selling out and don't want to risk it.

I don't think the Plymouth tickets are on general sale yet....

You can't buy tickets in the home end yet either.

http://www.ctfc.com/page/TicketNews/0,, ... 98,00.html
Pretty sure that you can seeming as I got my ticket today. Available from the Cheltenham town box office, or on the website under online tickets. Only available in block 5 if buying from them though.