Query | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Query

Mar 31, 2006
Bradford Yorkshire
Im bringing some friends to the Bradford V Argle game. One of them supports Notts Forest, two support Norwich, one Leeds Fan and one neutral fan. I was wondering after saturdays game if they would be able to wear their home colours, in support of Argyle? All of them are keen on this idea (not so much the leeds fan as it is a local rival to them).

Would this be acceptable? It would bring some publicity again? Dont panic, they know all the argyle songs (theyve been before)

Cheers guys

A

Anonymous

plymouthargyle10":vczhokxm said:
Im bringing some friends to the Bradford V Argle game. One of them supports Notts Forest, two support Norwich, one Leeds Fan and one neutral fan. I was wondering after saturdays game if they would be able to wear their home colours, in support of Argyle? All of them are keen on this idea (not so much the leeds fan as it is a local rival to them).

Would this be acceptable? It would bring some publicity again? Dont panic, they know all the argyle songs (theyve been before)

Cheers guys

The Leeds fan may get a reaction from the Bradford supporters!.........

Mar 31, 2006
Bradford Yorkshire
Chris Webb":50io43qj said:
plymouthargyle10":50io43qj said:

Cheers guys

The Leeds fan may get a reaction from the Bradford supporters!.........

haha most certainly will be wearing a top over his shirt!

G

GreenArmy1986

tobysFlag":1iaae52k said:
Yeh go for it! As long as they stand up and sing all game i would welcome them with open arms! :clap:

yeah agree as long as there not wearing a exeter shirt.