wrexham latest | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

wrexham latest

Sep 3, 2011
Thought i'd let you know on here that after our long standing troubles the deal between the wrexham supporters trust and wrexham football club has finally been agreed, great day for us!
You'll be next, i guarentee it! All the best

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Great news!

Wrexham vs Argyle was my first ever away game! A lot respect for you as we all know how you are feeling!

You'll be playing us next year in L2 :D

Mar 23, 2008
Excellent news. Always had a soft spot for Wrexham. Hope Saunders leaving doesnt de-rail your promotion bid.

Sep 3, 2011
thanks for your replies guys, well the caretaker andy morrell is a wrexham legend and he got off to a great start, i'm expecting at least 5000 tomorrow, our average attendance so far is 4000 for this season, we're top of the league at the moment and i hope we go up this season!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Great news. Wrexham was the first league ground I ever visited as I stopped there overnight whilst travelling from Caernarfon to Ipswich to join the Navy as a 15 year old. It would have been Monday 26th April 1971 when they drew 1-1 with Preston North End. Hope you're soon back in the League.

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
greengenes":y2qzwjdn said:
northwalesdragon":y2qzwjdn said:
thanks for your replies guys, well the caretaker andy morrell is a wrexham legend and he got off to a great start, i'm expecting at least 5000 tomorrow, our average attendance so far is 4000 for this season, we're top of the league at the moment and i hope we go up this season!

I'll be first to admit I've been very self centred on my own Club but by heck our troubles have re educated me . I'll always look out for you and other Clubs from now on . Best of luck .

I agree, it's been an eye opener for me. I really am amazed and grateful to the other supporters who have helped us out. Brighton will now always be my second club and I shall keep an eye out for Wrexham too.

C

chrislaz

Great news. I lived not far from Wrexham when I was a kid, and I remember my old man taking to see my 2nd ever match there (the week after my 1st Argyle match, I think). I've always had a soft spot for Wrexham and I wish you and your fellow supporters the very best for the future.

I look forward to seeing the Robins in League 2 with Argyle next season (unless we get promoted, of course!).

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
Excellent news :thumbup:

Wrexham was my first ever home game, plus many more! I lived in Gresford, and then up the mountain from Trevor on the way to Llangollen, and my whole primary school career was spent at St Mary's in Wrexham. I'm going back a long way, mind - one year there was promotion with Jack Rowley, which would have been about 1965 or 66...

Then I moved down to Yelverton in 1967 and saw the (green) light :greensmile:

M

MoistVonLipwig

northwalesdragon":2gfmbxat said:
Thought i'd let you know on here that after our long standing troubles the deal between the wrexham supporters trust and wrexham football club has finally been agreed, great day for us!

That's great!

What is it?

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
That's great news indeed :clap:

And, average attd of 4,000 for the Blue Square is very impressive.

Best of luck for the rest of the season. I hope we're playing you next year....in L2 of course.

Apr 26, 2011
Saltash
John_Vaughan":3gywv60x said:
northwalesdragon":3gywv60x said:

That's great!

What is it?

It appears that the Trust have bought the club!

http://www.wst.org.uk/www2/

Whatever the details, pleased to hear of a successful outcome - congratulations :thumbup:

edit: Oh yes, I forgot earlier (but have since reminded myself) :doh: that their ground was sold by the (now previous) board, to the local uni who fortunately don't appear to be planning to demolish it for housing.

G

greenilluka

That is fantastic news. Very happy for all those involved with Wrexham . :)