Where we are 27/9/11 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Where we are 27/9/11

A

Anonymous

Hi All

The latest position is that P&A are poised to name James Brent as the only show in town (what a turn of events!).

One of the stakeholders has come back with some questions which James Brent has responded to. Hopefully they'll give the 'green light' today and then all focus can be on JB getting his legal and financial team to get the deal done asap.

I think its of huge credit to JB that he has moved this far in such a short period of time. Hopefully we'll get the right news today. Even if we don't then the Trust / Supporters will I'm sure be prepared to lobby/put pressure on the stakeholder in any way we can. I'm sure it won't come to that but its good to be prepared!

Chris

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Good news (and thanks Chris). I'll save the champagne until we see how the club is run post takeover.

Jun 28, 2011
Plymouth
Many thanks for the update - it would be nice to be there by the 8 Oct, the next Fans Reunited day and 125th anniversary.

A

Anonymous

Not to mention to get rid of the beards!!

Let's hope James gets around his 'amber light' today. :angel:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Hopefully the said stakeholder and JB aren't too far apart in terms of agreement.

Bloody Graham Clarke and his twists and turns!!!! :)

A

Anonymous

monkeywrench":27k9h02x said:
Hopefully the said stakeholder and JB aren't too far apart in terms of agreement.

Bloody Graham Clarke and his twists and turns!!!! :)

Hopefully, it is much more of a straight road ahead now!

Jul 29, 2010
Mark Pedlar":3s46g93p said:
Good news (and thanks Chris). I'll save the champagne until we see how the club is run post takeover.

I hate champagne but I think we're entitled to a nice flat scrumpy if/when the deal is done. I don't think a celebration that we got our club back AND avoided liquidation to get it is too much to ask for, is it Mark?. It's a given that a JB takeover wouldn't be the end of the story, there'd still be masses to do to regain our reputation and pride, but f**k me it surely marks the end of a deeply harrowing chapter, no?.

Thanks Chris.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
IJN":207qn2l9 said:
Not to mention to get rid of the beards!!

Let's hope James gets around his 'amber light' today. :angel:

How about a sponsored shave for the staff funds? :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

A

Anonymous

When Brent takes over, it will be time for great celebrations. What we have all learnt is what the club means to us and even other fans. Those involved in overseeing this debacle should face punishment of some kind.

We have a club because we wouldn't let it die. That is something to be very proud of.

Thanks for the update Chris

A

Anonymous

IJN":3tvpmqqh said:
Hell, optimism from Mr Clark!! :greensmile:

Ian, you will know since that 'rock bottom' day at the CP meeting at the City Business Park and once we had a greater understanding of actually what was really going on my optimism levels of our salvation have risen day by day as JB became fully engaged. There is still much to do and as JB constantly reminds us there remains risk in the process but perhaps now we are turning into the home straight.