Home and Away Kit | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home and Away Kit

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
woking_green":2faoxe19 said:
Anybody know when this seasons kit will be on sale?
The current one won't go on sale but the shirts will just be auctioned off. I presume the new one will go on sale when it's been released, which I think was meant to be next month but depends on the takeover I guess.

Dec 7, 2006
Shame really - I quite like the current green and style of the home shirt and would prefer we stick to it for the rest of the season. I hope we don't go 'dark' again like the last Puma strip. :mad:

A

Anonymous

That is a shame, I'd buy the home one is a shot. Oh well, the old waiting game it is then! Cheers for the info GM

Jun 6, 2011
FordGreen":1neryilj said:
Shame really - I quite like the current green and style of the home shirt and would prefer we stick to it for the rest of the season. I hope we don't go 'dark' again like the last Puma strip. :mad:

I agree....those dark shirts are an abomination, sometimes in evening games it looked as if we were playing in black :mad:

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
A few years back Argyle registered their official green in terms of its RGB components so that they could get anything made by anyone. They could also use it on printed items and the website. AFAIK that is the green we have been using ever since. The current strip is temporary until we have an owner who will pay upfront for a new unique Argyle strip. It wouldn't surprise me if the next strip that goes on sale in the club shop uses the official Argyle Green.

For those worried about the strip under floodlights, then remember our traditional colours were Green and Black!

R

Rob1983

Argylegames":19e6w6sh said:
A few years back Argyle registered their official green in terms of its RGB components so that they could get anything made by anyone. They could also use it on printed items and the website. AFAIK that is the green we have been using ever since. The current strip is temporary until we have an owner who will pay upfront for a new unique Argyle strip. It wouldn't surprise me if the next strip that goes on sale in the club shop uses the official Argyle Green.

For those worried about the strip under floodlights, then remember our traditional colours were Green and Black!

True to an extent bit before even the it was only consistent by the colour of green in any shade or style

E

evans123

If its anything to go by... This years away kit is "yellow" on FIFA 12.

Not quite sure why, but considering that were meant to be getting some new kits soon, do you reckon our away kit will be yellow?

Apr 22, 2011
evans123":3hw7qjds said:
If its anything to go by... This years away kit is "yellow" on FIFA 12.

Not quite sure why, but considering that were meant to be getting some new kits soon, do you reckon our away kit will be yellow?

Can i ask where you heard about the fifa 12 kit being yellow?

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
woking_green":1mmxyxxf said:
That is a shame, I'd buy the home one is a shot. Oh well, the old waiting game it is then! Cheers for the info GM

According to Reidy, the kit was bought at JJB. Nip down there quick, before the rush and you should be able to pick it up at a reasonable price (probably be able also to do a deal with the PAFC shop to get all the sponsors logos on too!!

Mar 21, 2008
stewthenoo":1wg6nm7t said:
woking_green":1wg6nm7t said:

According to Reidy, the kit was bought at JJB. Nip down there quick, before the rush and you should be able to pick it up at a reasonable price (probably be able also to do a deal with the PAFC shop to get all the sponsors logos on too!!

or you could just go somewhere like here?

http://www.barniesport.com/bs/mia/pid/11421674

Bargain at 14 quid?

Nov 3, 2004
Argylegames":vz0b3yg2 said:
A few years back Argyle registered their official green in terms of its RGB components so that they could get anything made by anyone. They could also use it on printed items...

Tsk, tsk... you'll be wanting CMYK for print.