Who do we complain to about the conduct of Administrator? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who do we complain to about the conduct of Administrator?

Feb 2, 2007
The more I read on here and hear about the administrators and Guilfoyle have handled us disgracefully- who can we complain to, in order to investigate their conduct?

M

MoistVonLipwig

nick_PASTIE":1qrn0ifl said:
The more I read on here and hear the administrators and Guilfoyle have handled us disgracefully- who can we complain to, in order to investigate their conduct?

Oh dear!

Feb 2, 2007
John_Vaughan":30ydellw said:
nick_PASTIE":30ydellw said:
The more I read on here and hear the administrators and Guilfoyle have handled us disgracefully- who can we complain to, in order to investigate their conduct?

Oh dear!

You may not be, but there are some surprisingly informed people on the internet, and one or two on Pasoti. I know, surprising, isn't it?? :banghead:

M

MoistVonLipwig

nick_PASTIE":tjq0rtih said:
John_Vaughan":tjq0rtih said:
nick_PASTIE":tjq0rtih said:

Oh dear!

You may not be, but there are some surprisingly informed people on the internet, and one or two on Pasoti. I know, surprising, isn't it?? :banghead:

Well, let them spell out the facts on here so that we can all decide!

A

Anonymous

nick_PASTIE":10h7zq4k said:
John_Vaughan":10h7zq4k said:
nick_PASTIE":10h7zq4k said:

Oh dear!

Nick

100% agree with you and believe me I more than share your frustrations.

But......we need to keep an eye on the fact that this is the same administrator that we need to formally name James Brent as the last man standing ASAP and then assist in his purchase of the Club. At this point the administrators still hold a lot of the cards.

Lets get over the line and hold our inquests afterwards.

Chris

Feb 2, 2007
Chris Webb":2vf8i4jr said:
nick_PASTIE":2vf8i4jr said:
John_Vaughan":2vf8i4jr said:
nick_PASTIE":2vf8i4jr said:

Oh dear!

Nick

100% agree with you and believe me I more than share your frustrations.

We need to keep an eye on the fact that this is the same administrator that we need to formall name James Brent as the last man standing ASAP and then assist in his purchase of the Club. At this point the administrators still hold a lot of the cards.

Lets get over the line and hold our inquests afterwards.

Chris

Good point Chris. How do we know that the Brent bid will be handled with the integrity required?

Oh and to answer John's point "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts". -Einstein, Albert.

A

Anonymous

Just imagine, we're in a boat, adrift in the Pacific................ :greensmile:

Retibution will be ours (big time) but as Chris says, let's get them the hell out of our club first.

Then...................................

M

MoistVonLipwig

nick_PASTIE":1a9gbizg said:
Oh and to answer John's point "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts". -Einstein, Albert.

Well Nick, you seem to have summed up a number of posters on here.

Oh, and by the way, there is a possibilty that Enstein will soon be proved to have been wrong!!

A

Anonymous

Pasoti, as unpredictable as the relative speed of light!

I like it John. :greensmile:

C

ChickensHomeToRoost

On the other hand, if E = M squared + C squared + 2MC, then would that do away with the need for all that unaccounted for "dark matter" which they're unable to find but are convinced is "out there somewhere"?

olive green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 3, 2004
Liverpool
John_Vaughan":bjhglhiw said:
nick_PASTIE":bjhglhiw said:

Well Nick, you seem to have summed up a number of posters on here.

Oh, and by the way, there is a possibilty that Enstein will soon be proved to have been wrong!!

To paraphrase Thomas Huxley "The great tragedy of PASOTI*, the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact"

*science, really.