Where we are - 28/9/11 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Where we are - 28/9/11

A

Anonymous

Hi All

Travelling on the mobile so forgive any typos (that's just for PP and the ATD boys).

The stakeholder that JB / P&A were waiting to confirm their position is now expected to do so by close of play today. More questions have been received / answered.

All being well, by the end of the day James Brent can press the button and get his lawyers and finance team onto the case Full-time.

I would like to thank James Brent on behalf of Argyle supporters. This week he was due in India for the week on important business meetings but he has postponed the trip in a bid to speed up the purchase of Argyle.

Hopefully more news later.

Chris

C

chapps

Life is good....thanks Chris...and eternally grateful for yours and many others efforts. :thumbup:

Matt Chappell

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Thanks Chris for the update. It's very much appreciated as always.

Oct 21, 2005
plymouth
Thanks Chris these early morning updates help me to focus on work instead of gazing at Pasoti all day :D

The more I hear of James Brent the more I like the guy and it was great to see him with his kids in the Devonport End on Saturday instead of a stuffy business man sat with other suits discussing finances.

James Brents Green and White Army (on the right lol)

A

Anonymous

Adam_R":3on34w5n said:
And there was me thinking this was a dedicated birthday thread from thr Trust!!! :cry:

Happy Birthday mate - Card is in the post ;)

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
"This week he was due in India for the week on important business meetings but he has postponed the trip in a bid to speed up the purchase of Argyle."

Perhaps JB could pick up a striker on his trip. Anyone know any Indian strikers?

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Thanks for the info Chris, you communication throughout this whole drawn out process has been second to none.

....oh, and and look forward to receipt of the card!! :lol:

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Fingers crossed the last creditor will give the all clear today, and JB's team can press on with concluding the deal.

It says a lot that he has postponed some of his other business to concentrate on the Argyle deal.

All being well, I'm looking forward to the middle of October when PAFC will have a fresh start, and can turn attention to getting out of the bottom two & climbing the table, and JB & his team can re-organise the club & bring in sound corp governance.

Thanks for your update(s) Chris, you're doing a great job.

B

banbury_green

Thanks again Chris, great effort as always. My dad sat near you saturday and wanted to have a chat but didn't get the chance!!!