Update 28/9/11 - EVENING | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Update 28/9/11 - EVENING

A

Anonymous

Hi All

I am offline for a few hours but wanted to post before I was unable to.

The negotiations with the key stakeholders have reportedly moved forward and it is hopeful that P&A will be in a position to release a statement ASAP (tonight / tomorrow AM).

James Brent is also taking the time out to meet the players / staff at Argyle tomorrow. An excellent gesture and the right thing to do given what they have sacrificed for our Club.

There are still twists and turns to come. Lets ban celebrations, lets ban boardroom talk, lets ban cutting up the cake. But......lets breathe a little easier as another key hurdle has been jumped.

WE'RE PLYMOUTH ARGYLE AND WE'LL NEVER DIE.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Thanks Chris. That was a nicely structured and balanced update given where Argyle are and where we hope they will be in a [say] 10 days time.

Jun 12, 2011
Camberley, Surrey
Isn't it refreshing to be officially be kept aware of what is happening (with Chris as an excellent conduit) instead of being fed a cocktail of smoke, mirrors and spin!

Thanks Chris - your regular updates are much appreciated.

As a quick aside, my dad called me earlier this afternoon. "Some news", he said all excitedly, "Ridsdale's been acquitted. We just read it in the paper". "I know" I replied, "I read it last night on Pasoti". "Oh," he said, "mum commented that you would probably know about it already".

Isn't communication via the internet great !! Long may it continue.

R

Rich158

"Guilfoyle: We are committed 2 completing deal next month. Precise timing will depend on FL's transfer of the club's 'golden share'"

another from BBC Matt :D

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
series530":2wgbrbx3 said:
Isn't it refreshing to be officially be kept aware of what is happening (with Chris as an excellent conduit) instead of being fed a cocktail of smoke, mirrors and spin!

Thanks Chris - your regular updates are much appreciated.

:iagree: Thanks again Chris for the updates :thumbup:

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
Rich158":4oupur0e said:
"Guilfoyle: We are committed 2 completing deal next month. Precise timing will depend on FL's transfer of the club's 'golden share'"

another from BBC Matt :D

It must be true as it has just been announced on BBC Spotlight! :greensmile:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
IJN":1pekrdxq said:
Give me that shaver!!

:clap:

I am so effing chuffed.

So am I, I've seen a photo of your beard and it's not pretty!!

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Lord Cuckfield":2p4g93n1 said:
Twitter is quicker BBC Matt reports guilfoyle states agreement in principle reached with Brent awaiting the Golden Share, further to follow.

Can anybody enlighten me as to how the term 'Golden Share' originated.