PandA Statement | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

PandA Statement

A

Anonymous

28 September 2011Statement from The P&A Partnership re Plymouth Argyle Football Company Limited (in administration)

The joint administrators of Plymouth Argyle Football Company Limited (in administration) today (Wednesday 28 September) announce an agreement in principle with the Akkeron Group for the sale of the football club.

Brendan Guilfoyle of The P&A Partnership said: “The administrators and the Akkeron Group are committed to completing the deal next month.  The precise timing will depend on the Football League’s transfer of the club’s ‘golden share’.“We have consulted various parties and I must thank them for their flexibility in enabling us to negotiate and agree a deal with the Akkeron Group.  

In particular I would like to thank staff and players as throughout this complex and protracted process they have put the rescue of their club above their own interests.”

Ends

H

Half-Time-Pasty

:clap: At last, something worth hearing from Brenda.

Wasn't that hard to give the Contingency Committee time was it! :crazy:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
30 yarder top corner! Get in!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Nothing on OS.

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Great news, this time it feels comfortable....

I was pleased we had agreement before because I felt it would at least save the club, even though deep down it didn't feel quite right,

This time it does :thumbup:

M

MoistVonLipwig

Great news!

I think a beer or two on the way home is in order!

A

Anonymous

Get ready girl, you could be on soon!!

Female_singer_2.gif