When.... (the big beard shave) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

When.... (the big beard shave)

Feb 9, 2011
Laido":3w4lqz3e said:
...are the beards going then Mr IJN/Webb/Fletcher/Walton??? GREAT NEWS!! Welcome James Brent, absolutely ECSTATIC!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

actually seeing less of their faces does have advantages cos some of them aint pretty without them :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

A

Anonymous

I'm not waiting until we're out of admin, as soon as JB gives the nod, that'll do for me. :greensmile:

It's alright for Webby, I've got a REAL beard (both untrimmed and undyed), I look like Diogenes!!!!

Aug 18, 2006
Cannot come soon enough! i look about seventy and the proud owner of serious drink problem....... and i swear to God there is something living in there brandishing Ken Dodd's tickling stick.

A

Anonymous

IJN":3hr1kcxg said:
I'm not waiting until we're out of admin, as soon as JB gives the nod, that'll do for me. :greensmile:

It's alright for Webby, I've got a REAL beard (both untrimmed and undyed), I look like Diogenes!!!!

I think you should hold a raffle to decide who gets to shave it off. :whistle: :angel:

Jan 2, 2010
With Movember coming up, some of you won't be seeing your top lip for ages. :)
Well done though, think a shave-in on TV or radio, or at Home Park would be great publicity too.

Sep 20, 2003
Shadowknight":y6pijvqt said:
With Movember coming up, some of you won't be seeing your top lip for ages. :)
Well done though, think a shave-in on TV or radio, or at Home Park would be great publicity too.

Shave? I vote for waxing.

G

Gareth Nicholson

IJN":28ujrkuu said:

The man who carried his lamp in the daylight through the streets of Athens, trying to find an honest man.

Probably fairly hard around the HP boardroom over the last X years.