Richard Logan on loan? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Richard Logan on loan?

Oct 4, 2010
2 rumours from decent sources up here suggest Logan will not play again for City, after a fallout with Tisdale. Bit of a city legend, having scored a number of vital goals over the last 4 years. Has never really had a run of games (other than a fairly fruitful period with Cureton last season) and a 20 goal season in the conference.

Sometimes looks a little 'solid' and sometimes a little dis-interested. But a good L2 standard leader of the line. I got a text tonight saying that a loan with a view to a perm in January is a reasonable possibility, and the man himself is interested.

Would add some experience, and is not on a lot of money. You could do a lot worse. A new challenge, with the new enthusiam down your way might wake him up a bit. Just what I have heard, not firm information.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
What would he do when Tisdale becomes our manager?

May 26, 2006
South Devon
jr1871":24yxrgeg said:
2 rumours from decent sources up here suggest Logan will not play again for City, after a fallout with Tisdale. Bit of a city legend, having scored a number of vital goals over the last 4 years. Has never really had a run of games (other than a fairly fruitful period with Cureton last season) and a 20 goal season in the conference.

Sometimes looks a little 'solid' and sometimes a little dis-interested. But a good L2 standard leader of the line. I got a text tonight saying that a loan with a view to a perm in January is a reasonable possibility, and the man himself is interested.

Would add some experience, and is not on a lot of money. You could do a lot worse. A new challenge, with the new enthusiam down your way might wake him up a bit. Just what I have heard, not firm information.

Certainly better than what we've got imo.

A

agentgreen

Tall 6ft 1 " and can score goals. Fits the bill. We can forgive the Exeter bit :lol:

C

Cult Of Personality

No thanks not because he Exeter because he is poo

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Don't know much about him except that his name is one of the few Excretia players I could name and that is due to his goals I guess. If he was to travel down the expressway he would be intent on showing Excretia what they are missing and for that reason alone he would put some good shifts in.

Fallen out with Tisdale eh ????

Tevez has fallen out with Mancini as well ?????? :whistle:

Mar 21, 2008
one of the few players they had that I thought was useful when I watched them down here last season, and would also be a massive part towards what we're missing in my opinion