The view from inside the Plymouth squad | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The view from inside the Plymouth squad

Eh?

Apr 16, 2011
Good read this is and a bloke who commented on it is a legend in my books. The main point being "Tevez ought to read this" 1 month of his wages could do a world of difference for PAFC and yet he does not want to come on in a CL match when down 2-0 on 200+k a week..... :banghead:

N

newquaygreen

Maybe the Tevez punishment should be he has to play for us for a month, that would be interesting :greensmile:

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
A nice read and from reading the comments below it you get a sense that people still have a lot of admiration for our club after everything. The Exeter fan was very gracious in his comment.

Jan 26, 2006
Plymouth
newquaygreen":1m3p15do said:
Maybe the Tevez punishment should be he has to play for us for a month, that would be interesting :greensmile:

This may sound mad but I wouldn't want him. He's a disgrace! I'd rather have our players who work hard unpaid. They could be forgiven for playing up a bit but they don't which is incredible. If one of our current squad was on Tevez wage they'd do whatever they were told but Tevez is an absolute joke.

Eh?

Apr 16, 2011
newquaygreen":28r6omkz said:

Now wouldn't that make headlines!

"Carlos Tevez joins Plymouth Argyle F.C on 1 month punishment loan" :lol: :lol:

G

Greenarmyfever

We don't need him, Feeney has scored more goals this season.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Larrieu handles some press well enough it seems.

Millionaire sportsman with poor attitude demonised in GB press. How dull the football business can be.

Jan 2, 2010
plymouthargyle10":dw95shkm said:
send him home!!!

(to be fair, he is kinda helping the UK economy by his 50% tax) so its not all bad!!

DISGRACE to mondern football

I bet his tax is nowhere near 50%

Decent accountant would run rings around UK tax laws. Well, maybe a slightly immoral one would.