Admission price cut for Stanley game | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Admission price cut for Stanley game

Jun 6, 2011
loyal1970":3oz3yn1n said:
very good i wonder if any season ticket holders are going to moan about the price.

I don't think it will make a whole load of difference to the attendance to be honest,remember the Forest game ? and that day it was free for crying out loud.
I'm sorry but the only way you'll get good old Johnny Janner through your turnstiles is if you play Man Utd and Chelsea every week.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Well that's clearly unfair to the season ticket holders! FFS Argyle, sort it out! :whistle:

A

Arch Stanton

That Peter Ridsdale I will be glad to see the back of him yet another money making scam :whistle:

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
I am a ST holder and this makes me very happy. Not least because we are starting my stag do at the fans fest and then the game. I am buying ten tickets for my mates so this is very good news :)

hamzie":oba2o7xg said:
As a season ticket holder, neither will I moan!!

I'm just thankful that I still have a club to support!!!

I MUST agree with my big bruv :whistle:

Nah, seriously, I would be happy if people came in for nowt if it makes Home Park rock.

Let's hope the floating fans will see it for what it is :thumbup:

Keep the Faith :D

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Hope that PAFC get some advertising out there far and wide to pull in the "floating fans".

Suggest not many of them are going to be reading the club site or this one - little point in preaching to the converted.

Jul 25, 2011
sevendroppings":37gium2a said:
loyal1970":37gium2a said:
very good i wonder if any season ticket holders are going to moan about the price.

I don't think it will make a whole load of difference to the attendance to be honest,remember the Forest game ? and that day it was free for crying out loud.

I'm sorry but the only way you'll get good old Johnny Janner through your turnstiles is if you play Man Utd and Chelsea every week.
badly thought out badly advertised wasnt actually 'free' I was told by the club it was sold out when in fact it wasnt. despite all that it DID in fact make a whole lot of difference and if I'm not mistaken our highest gate of the season.....Oh and it was live on sky!

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
As a ST holder I am quite happy for this particular occasion to slash the prices.

However, the animosity built up in past seasons to regular discounts for POTD should be a warning not to take the dwindlng number of ST holders for granted.

So, good as a one off, bad as regular event.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
I'm not moaning at the price cut! The only thing I say is more rewards need to be granted towards ST holders. I think we did a game or two where it was 'bring a friend for free'! More of those please! :greensmile: