I saw James Brent at Seco | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I saw James Brent at Seco

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
I saw James Brent chatting with Douglas Fletcher jnr ( chair of failed World Cup bid) at the Seco lounge Royal Wiliam Yard on Thursday afternoon. I wonder if he was being sounded out to join the new board.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
plymouthboyuk":1qcciiyp said:
I saw James Brent chatting with Douglas Fletcher jnr ( chair of failed World Cup bid) at the Seco lounge Royal Wiliam Yard on Thursday afternoon. I wonder if he was being sounded out to join the new board.

They were probably looking to see if an investment in Hugh Fearnley- Whittingstalls new Canteen in RWY would be a good investment :greensmile:

Apr 4, 2004
I was in there on Weds with a friend for a couple of beers. What a wasted opportunity the whole place is. It's mostly empty buildings. The place could have been so vibrant. Also we got moved on from one of the berths and it appears there is nowhere for visiting boats. It's one more place we can't stop for refreshments on the way back from fishing. Good job I was a day early to catch JB. I would have been torn between buying him a beer for rescuing Argyle and bending his ear about his mate Collard and the rubbish job they have done at RWY. :whistle:

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
plymouthboyuk":3ktkm7wz said:
I sincerely hope not!!