Will the momentum continue?? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Will the momentum continue??

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Can Argyle carry last weeks feel good, confidence lifting win into the game against Crawley? Ladbrokes are offering a juicy 6/1 for an Argyle win. Yes it's high riding Crawley, but on the whole Argyle's away form has been okay even though the results don't show that. I'm not a big gambler but I'll certainly be having a fiver on them.

Apr 27, 2009
Keepitgreen":nvb1j2bk said:
Can Argyle carry last weeks feel good, confidence lifting win into the game against Crawley? Ladbrokes are offering a juicy 6/1 for an Argyle win. Yes it's high riding Crawley, but on the whole Argyle's away form has been okay even though the results don't show that. I'm not a big gambler but I'll certainly be having a fiver on them.

That sounds like a very good price ! Will wander down to William Hills in a bit and see what they are offering. Like you said its gotta be worth a fiver :thumbup:

Feb 21, 2011
Got 12-1 on betfair earlier in the week, can't believe the bookies think we're that bad !!

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
The crowd play a huge part and we need to get behind the side every match.
I am really hoping for a win today, because if we play with the energy and enthusiasm we did last week, it can be done today.