Crawley Match Thread | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Crawley Match Thread

Aug 24, 2005
Just off to meet the PIES for our pre-match warm up. It's a glorious sunny day here in Sussex, so if you are close enough to get to the game come and enjoy it and a few post match beers in the sun. If you haven't already made pre-match arrangements the Redz bar at the ground has been mentioned on here as welcoming away fans.

Here's to another 3 points!

D

Dickie Moyle

Would settle for a draw and would consider that maintaining the momentum, especially if we can keep another clean sheet. Time for the last three years to be consigned to our colourful history and for Fletch to continue to build optimism and morale.

COYG!

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Glorious weather down here to (St Austell anyway)

I heard that Crawley's top goal scorer Tyrone Barnett is doubtful but I just can't see us building on the victory form last Saturday

Crawley 2-1 Argyle (Daley)

However one positive to take is that Macclesfield beat Swindon last night and Macclesfield really were excrement, League 2 is a funny league :think:

Aug 4, 2009
Plymouth
Fergy.":qos89s4k said:

I heard that Crawley's top goal scorer Jerome Barnett is doubtful but I just can't see us building on the victory form last Saturday

However one positive to take is that Macclesfield beat Swindon last night and Macclesfield really were excrement, League 2 is a funny league :think:

Tyrone barnett

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
weeksy":3jyk030p said:
Fergy.":3jyk030p said:

I heard that Crawley's top goal scorer Jerome Barnett is doubtful but I just can't see us building on the victory form last Saturday

Tyrone barnett
Thanks for correction, I'll give myself a face palm so no need for you to do one ;)

Aug 4, 2011
Argyle have bee traded as high as 13.0 on betfair - not saying i'm confident that we'll win - but i'm more confident than the 7.5% that those odds suggest so I'm on us!

Superb value - especially considering most bookies have us around 9.0

Apr 27, 2009
football-bet-data":2ujfmu0h said:
Argyle have bee traded as high as 13.0 on betfair - not saying i'm confident that we'll win - but i'm more confident than the 7.5% that those odds suggest so I'm on us!

Price is dropping, had to settle for 11/2 in William Hills about 2 hours ago

G

GreenArmy1986

Stonehouse Mike":1oudqu5t said:
football-bet-data":1oudqu5t said:

Price is dropping, had to settle for 11/2 in William Hills about 2 hours ago

i just got 8/1 on paddy power just put a tenner on it :crazy:

West Norwood Green

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 3, 2004
Am getting some gentle banter from opposing fans on the train trip down. 'Are sure you can afford your ticket' 'Did you pay 7p in the pound for it?' :)
Gotta suck it up

Aug 4, 2009
Plymouth
West_Norwood_Green":33xly7nf said:
Am getting some gentle banter from opposing fans on the train trip down. 'Are sure you can afford your ticket' 'Did you pay 7p in the pound for it?' :)
Gotta suck it up

It's ok, hopefully you get the same train back after we win 6-0 :twisted:

C

charlee

West_Norwood_Green":3qoc0fjc said:
Gotta suck it up

Hahaaaaaa least they have sense of humour, cant be said for all fans

Mar 12, 2008
Leeds
West_Norwood_Green":1nupe4kd said:
Gotta suck it up

You should've corrected them. It's 0.7p in the pound...