SKY DIVE WITH THE RED-DEVILS FREE-FALL TEAM | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

SKY DIVE WITH THE RED-DEVILS FREE-FALL TEAM

L

Laurence-Kirk

Hi All

In March 2013 I will be climbing Mt Kilimanjaro to raise funds for St Luke's Hospice in Plymouth. The fundraising is proving to be really tough, so in an effort to hit my £5,000 target, Im auctioning this fantastic once in a life time chance to tandem Skydive with the British Parachute Regiment 'Red Devils' Free Fall team.

This is an incredible experience and will make a truly unique Christmas gift for someone.
On the day you will meet the team and receive a demo of the equipment to be used. Following your briefing you meet your instructor before kitting up and boarding the aircraft. A short flight follows up yo 12,000 ft before you exit into free-fall reaching speends in excess of 120mph... Your Parachute is deplyed at 6,000ft where you will steer the canopy back to earth.

Skydives with the Red-Devils are not available for general retail purchase. At a recent auction a similar jump sold for £1,700.

You can choose from 3 dropZones including, Dunkeswell, Devon / Netheravon, Wiltshire / Langar, Nottingham.

This charity is very close to me following personal family loss, I am extremely grateful for your support and contribution.
The successful bidder can transfer the funds to my http://www.justgiving.com/laurence-kirk account. :scarf:
Check out this link for a sneak peak http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zenQjhWtSsY

CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 14TH DECEMBER.

You can leave your bids on this post - Thanks All..
Laurence

gil

Feb 22, 2008
Might be an idea to give a little more information if possible Lawrence. Where the skydive takes place, what the normal cost is etc.

Good luck with your fundraising. :thumbup:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Perhaps Carl Fletcher should get this opportunity, he's proved himself quite used to freefall in recent years.

Sorry Laurence-couldn't resist! Best of luck in your fundraising.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I can't bid for the dive but I've given a small donation on your page. Good luck with it all.

L

Laurence-Kirk

Thanks for the comments guys - even yours GreenSam :funny:
LK

P

pilgrimpaul

I'll start you off with £100 Laurence and will do it as a sponsored Sky Dive for your charity of choice. Good luck!

Nov 9, 2008
That really is a once in a life time experiance. Such a shame ill never be able to afford to do it. Hope it raises you and your charity a healthy sum.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
TPG Extreme":2n8ku82x said:
That really is a once in a life time experiance. Such a shame ill never be able to afford to do it. Hope it raises you and your charity a healthy sum.

Exactly, it really is a dream come true for someone and would make a great Christmas present. Good luck with it Laurence.

L

Laurence-Kirk

PL2 3DQ":2zhkl277 said:
TPG Extreme":2zhkl277 said:

Exactly, it really is a dream come true for someone and would make a great Christmas present. Good luck with it Laurence.

Thanks for your comments PL2 and TPG, i really hope that it will. This is my first attempt at fundraising and its not easy...

Current bid sits with Pilgrim Paul and £100..

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
£250 - It would make a nice surprise present for the wife for Xmas...