Tables need turning - now! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Tables need turning - now!

Aug 13, 2011
I know this is an obvious remark but the league table on close inspection has an even more forlorn look about it than the worrying glance i had sparingly afforded it up until now! In fact the only way we can avoid the jumping jitters in May is through a winning streak right now!! We still have that 2 game deficit with the bottom 2, Aldershot are showing signs of being upwardly mobile as are Bristol. Wimbledon are getting sporadic wins. Others are scrambling with some notable success to get away from the pack in which we feature. Meantime no team in particular is dropping like a stone from mid table and beyond. If we as much as only draw two now and the bottom flock does well over their 180 minutes, we are basically up to our necks in the proverbial.

So? February is going to be the most critical month in our history. We have a tougher end to the season than we do immediate games so the end of January (weather providing) & Febuary are the passageways to everything good or everything grim. Accrington is the first of a series of must win games. Paul Sheridan's early standing has given me some faith. The three points we were lucky to get against Morecambe, needs to be repeated on Saturday, hopefully more convincingly. It really is now. And as they say when you're climbing a cliff, never look down! Then maybe we wont.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Who is Paul Sheridan??