When does pure and innocent loyalty end | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

When does pure and innocent loyalty end

L

lambanog

Look at past posts, nearly all from posters with green coloured specs.
As a China resident, born in Plymouth , served with 29 CDO, with Argyle deep in my heart, I really would like to hearviews that are honest, realistic and dream free.
As I cannot get live coverage of matches, I am forced to read Pasoti for feed back, but what feedback do I get.? This player is wrong, that player is wrong ..JS has no idea ! Etc etc.

So why is it not accepted that Argyle are destined to stay in the lower divisions . From what I can fathom out, the team, who JS States is first class for this division, is just not up to it, both mentally and physically. This is a mid range Middle league two table team.

But without money available, JS is sitting pretty, doing his best as a beggar. And you expect better ? Promotion , no way.

That's my view and I am convinced I will be derided. So be it

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
You obviously look at something different to me matey.

All sorts post on here, we have us green tints, there's the depressives, the knee jerkers the neggies and the Gordon Sparks listening 'experts' and of course Gary Wills.

I don't know what you are looking for but it's certain to be on here.

For my expert view, we were poo yesterday, no bottle, no heart and no clue.

Hope that's honest enough.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The buck always stops with the Manager Frank, he's the boss end of.

Saying that there were too many off colour yesterday, Bobby and Reuben Reid and Mellor were way off their best and others didn't perform either.

Let's hope it was a blip, I've been quite proud of the way we play at most games this season, but York were as badly robbed yesterday as we were when they played at Home Park a short while ago.

Luke and Kellet were the stand outs for me.

Sep 6, 2006
lambanog":2vl13764 said:
As a China resident, born in Plymouth , served with 29 CDO, with Argyle deep in my heart, I really would like to hearviews that are honest, realistic and dream free.
As I cannot get live coverage of matches, I am forced to read Pasoti for feed back, but what feedback do I get.? This player is wrong, that player is wrong ..JS has no idea ! Etc etc.

So why is it not accepted that Argyle are destined to stay in the lower divisions . From what I can fathom out, the team, who JS States is first class for this division, is just not up to it, both mentally and physically. This is a mid range Middle league two table team.

But without money available, JS is sitting pretty, doing his best as a beggar. And you expect better ? Promotion , no way.

Pointless post when you don't ever actually see them play. How can you have an opinion?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
lambanog":gquy4o78 said:

Can't you get the matches via Argyle Player on the internet?

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
IJN":5op0sxyo said:
Gary Wills does.
This is close to Internet bullying or certainly hounding. You never let it go with Gary Wills,it's constant.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
:lol:

I'd save the word 'bullying' for those who deserve it Jerry.

Meanwhile I'll continue to take the mick our of the enigma that is Gary Wills.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
One man's bullying is another man's banter. One man's trolling is another man's micky taking. It does come across as relentless with Gary Wills but it's your ball as you call it.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Perhaps I AM gulity of 'counter trolling' - I must desist.