RIP Roger Abbott | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

RIP Roger Abbott

Jan 7, 2013
The funeral went very well with a great turn out, Rog would have been proud. Was great to see some of the players popping in to the Mount P where the wake was held (Ladapo, Joel and Reuben).

RIP Abbey.

Mar 25, 2016
Forgive me if this has been suggested before, but may it possible for some of more famous (it's probably the wrong word, but you know what I mean) supporters who now have a place in God's Grandstand to be celebrated/commemorated in a mural similar to the ex-players' ones currently round HP on a new one in/around part of the new stand? Apart from Roger (maybe something similar to Ian's wonderful take on that iconic image in the original post could be created), Umbrella Vi and Noddy are just two that spring to mind. Maybe Michael Foot. Just a thought.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
When we had a benefactor like Nikkk, we did many as you know, however at about £6k a piece, we're going to get nowhere that now. The club certainly wouldn't do it.

We did do Noddy though. At the time it caused a bit of a stir, as it was a supporter and someone asked the question (within the club) who can decide what makes one supporter more worthy than another?

There are two supporters (I'm proud to say) on the murals, we have Noddy and Harrison Keene, Harrison made part of an iconic photograph by Laura, who won a prize on here for a mural to be made.

dZR1gPN.jpg

CpWwIH9.jpg

Mar 25, 2016
Thanks for that, Ian. I guess a lot of things are easier to suggest than put into practice! I'd forgotten about the Noddy one at HP, to be honest. Just a shame you reckon the club wouldn't be conducive to helping with the idea, though clearly it sounds like they've been approached before to no avail. I never tire of looking at the fantastic ones around the ground at present, my mind drifting back to former glory days.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
RIP fellow Pilgrim..

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟