RIP Fred Molyneux. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

RIP Fred Molyneux.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Very sad news, was a tidy player for us back in the day!

Rest easy Pilgrim. :cry:

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Very sad news. Fred was part of what was a pretty good team at the time and wearing the best of all Argyle shirts !

RIP Pilgrim

Feb 8, 2005
Very sad to hear but brings back good memories. I remember him having a go at Mike Bickle for wasting goal scoring opportunities. Right ding dong they had on the pitch. Those were the days.
R.I.P. Fred, a no compromising proper centre half - a grand tribute indeed.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
RIP Fred. My overriding memory of him was the fisticuffs with his team mate Mike Bickle in the Barn park penalty box one Saturday afternoon. One of the first centre halves I remember following Argyle and I thought he played more games than that for us.

Dec 3, 2005
RIP Fred - great player - a member of my first ever team at Argyle.

Found memories - great centre half

Condolencies to Fred's Family & Friends

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Billy Bingham was very keen to bring Fred down from Southport after he took over at Argyle.

Sorry to see him pass away at a still relatively young age.

He was a decent old Division 3 CH. I remember the scuffle with Mike Bickle down at the Barn Park end in a last day of the season game against Stockport County.

He wanted to go back up to the Liverpool area and I think we did a swap deal with Tranmere for Jimmy Hinch.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
All of the above. Especially the punch-up with Bix - now THAT was a heavyweight contest if ever there was one! :) A very sad day when one of your childhood heroes passes away - but I will always have very fond memories. R.I.P. Fred.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I heard the other day that Mike is struggling with his health at the moment as well. :cry: