Stephen Jessep R.I.P. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Stephen Jessep R.I.P.

Sep 25, 2010
To all of Steve’s friends in Block 11, (Lyndhurst), Long time season ticket ticket holder

it is with sad news that I have to advise that he passed away, after suffering a heart attack at his house last night.

The lads did him proud today.

RIP mate

Martyn

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
RIP Steve. Thoughts are with his family and friends.

Dec 3, 2005
demportdave":2sp18wep said:
Does anyone know if Steve attended Tamar Secondary School.

I went to Tamar and we had two Steven (Stephen) Jessop's in my year, S.A. Jessop and S.F. Jessop.

I have seen Steven (Stephen) F Jessop at Argyle several times, but would hate to say that this Stephen Jessep is the same.

RIP Stephen, condolences to Family and Friends.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
demportdave":2fgtkwo0 said:
Vaguely remember a Jessep when i went to Tamar, i was there from 62 -68 with a break in 66.

Sep 25, 2010
djg145":1ohsebeo said:
demportdave":1ohsebeo said:

I went to Tamar and we had two Steven (Stephen) Jessop's in my year, S.A. Jessop and S.F. Jessop.

I have seen Steven (Stephen) F Jessop at Argyle several times, but would hate to say that this Stephen Jessep is the same.

RIP Stephen, condolences to Family and Friends.

Don’t have that information at the moment, I can advise he was 64, and lived in Crownhill.

He sat with some friends in the middle of block 11, who, we as a family can’t contact at the moment.

Sep 25, 2010
philking12":1w02winm said:
Martyn its Phil that sits with steve in block 11,is it the steve who works at stigma in plympton and lives with his mum

Hi Phil,

unfortunately it is, sorry to be the bearer of sad news, but it was the only way, we could contact his
friends like you.

We do not have any contact details for his other friends.

If you want to contact me, I believe my email is on this website somewhere.

Mar 31, 2006
Peverell
Very sad and unexpected news.
Steve was indeed surrounded by friends in block 11 rows R and S and T. We had sat together for a number of years.
He was great fun, always keen to instruct linesmen and referee’s about their deficiencies and had a growl just like a tiger!
Match days won’t be the same without you Steve, may you rest in peace my friend.
My thoughts are with family and friends at this very sad time.
RIP Steve.