Mike Pengelly. R.I.P. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Mike Pengelly. R.I.P.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Very sad news. Mike passed away last night.

Known to many of us, one of the nicest blokes you could ever meet.

R.I.P Pilgrim.

Mar 9, 2011
Very, very sad news which has brought a lump to my throat. A lovely man and Argyle through and through.

Deep condolences to all Family and friends.

R.I.P Pilgrim

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
So sad. RIP Pilgrim.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Very sad news. RIP Mike. Our thoughts are with his family and friends.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Sorry to hear this, RIP.

Dec 3, 2005
RIP Mike, never knew you , may have seen you at the home matches, another one joins the Green Army upstairs.

Thoughts with Mike's family and freinds.

May 8, 2011
So sad to hear the news, I last saw Mike at the Liskeard SWPL game a few weeks ago where his first words were, after hello was did you get the Wadebridge programme. He also asked Martyn Starmes details of the trip to Holland, Mike was Argyle to the core. Shall miss you at Senior Greens with all those draw tickets and trying to work out if he had the right colour ticket.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
Totally gutted. I had a phone call at 11.00 this morning telling me the news. I was expecting the worst tbh because Mark and Paul(Grizzly) went to see him last night and things didn't look good.
I've got fantastic memories of Mick which I'll treasure. A particular fine day was July 2005 away to Torquay in a pre season friendly. Mick, myself and a few others decided to make a day of it in the pubs before and after game. So we caught a 9.30 train from Plymouth to Torquay, via Newton Abbott. We boarded this tiny sprinter train only to discover about 100 other Argyle fans had the same idea to get up there early. There we were rammed in like cattle on the smallest train in the world. Thankfully quite a few got off at Newton Abbott to pile in the pub next to station.
So on we went to Torquay, hit the pubs (and game) and a fantastic day was had.
I remember Mick telling me that even though he had travelled the UK watching Argyle he had never been to Torquay sea front before.
He was such a likeable guy, never had a bad word to say about anyone and frankly I'll miss him.
God bless Mike. Let's hope your beloved Argyle get promotion for you.

fitz

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 28, 2006
Dubai UAE
My thoughts are with those close to Mike. The best tribute would be for us all to emulate his lovely nature.
God Speed Pilgrim!