Bill Kilroy Green Taverner RIP | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bill Kilroy Green Taverner RIP

Jan 18, 2009
Bill Kilroy

Today passed away after his long fight with cancer Bill, known by players and friends as Bill Bob , BBC & Chairman was a founder member of the Green Taverners and a inspiration to many of the Gt's.

Bill worked closely with Luggy in our good times and helped through our bad times .

Miss you already mate, you'll never be forgotten. The good times we had and your straight talking will make me smile forever.

Below is a message form his son Lee:

Following Dad's long fight with cancer he finally passed away peacefully this morning at 08.10. He loved Argyle and did all he could to help, from collecting balls in training from our wayward strike force from the Harpers Park hedges to doing his best to help the Gt's and the club. I ask all Pilgrims to raise a glass to his memory.

RIP COYG

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
RIP Bill Bob, enjoy the bottles of red up there.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
RIP Bill Bob

Love and condolences to his close friends and family at this tough time, I'll be raising a decent glass of red to you tonight mate, sleep well. :sad:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
One of a kind, a unique man and a great right hand to Gary McGuire.

Could be the most miserable of buggers when he wanted to be, and we all loved him for it.

Smashing chap, thinking of Lee and Joaney tonight.

RIP Bill Bob.

Dec 6, 2011
So sad. As Gary said, a real straight talker but Bill also had a soft and caring side.

A massive loss to the GTs and my thoughts are with his family tonight. We've lost a good one. I'm sure Bill smiled down on us when the winner went in today x

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Rip Bill.

A huge void will be left in many people's lives today.

Bill was devoted to Argyle and the GT'S .

Lovely man but by God did he let you have it if he thought you were out of line, he let me have it many of times...

Thoughts are with his lovely wife and son Lee

I'll miss you more than you'd ever of thought Bill RIP

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Mar 9, 2011
It's very sad to hear the news of Bill Bob’s passing, today. Even though we knew this day was coming, it still doesn’t make it any easier to take.

It’s been a real pleasure getting to know Bill during the past 5 years or so and he’ll never be forgotten.

My heartfelt condolences go out to Joan, Lee and family.

God bless you Bill Bob. R.I.P XXX